Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   07 September 2018

Family counseling court proceedings ( who can be attend)

I had dispute me & my wife due to some personal reasons as a result my father in law had petition in Police station after that my wife parents force to circle inspector to send them to court. I am still ready to live with her but my wife parents wants to seprate us. And i hope that my wife also ready to live with me but she scared with her parents. I have a daughter 14month baby girl, my father in law has refused to take her even at the presense of CI police, since 20days my daughter with me. My queries; 1. in family court how they make counselling, can my wife parents allowed there to attend and also can they permissible to speak there in counselling between me & my wife? Or only husband & wife attend and face to judges? 2. Can i request there to talk with my wife for few minutes in personal? 3. Can i request to ask in court to give us some times to spend together?( Like; 1 day, 1 week or one month?) 4. can i submit any complaints against my father-in-law ? Why because he has kept my wife in his house and closed all contact with me. Thank you for Your kind cooperation and feedback will be highly appreciated!.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

Hope you shall take IT positively!

One of the perspectives and best recourse is; Throw the fear of FIL out of minds…Hold hand of your spouse, put the child in lap of spouse ….and both of the spouses with their child may live happy married life..

If the need be Muster courage and ask this FIL to shut up and get out, and at the same time shun the ego (both spouses) and throw the disputes out of married life..

Your father and elders of the family can also do the same..

Eventually if conduct of spouse is mended all relatives may cheer up and help and celebrate as usual.

Other Prespectives ( Never ending game) ; keep on asking questions and keep on facing such relatives whom one can continue for fear for their nuisance value and face the nuisances and complicatiosn they can create..and eventually face stress of litigation and spend on litigation……in lower courts, higher courts, Apex Court..

However one can ask basic question; is IT indeed worth IT?

Other Prespectives ( Last possibility) ; Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, and approach a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with enactments, LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/Civil Courts, HC, SC…

Pay the fee and ask as amny questions as you may have.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing.

Generically speaking; the spouse can give PoA to FIL and FIL may appear…..and other relatives may also appear in court along with the Lawyer……or send the Lawyer.

So you may find such relatives, Lawyer, breathing down your neck, always!

Sam   07 September 2018

Dear Mr. Kumar doab, Sorry, I didn't get you as per my queries...

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

CALL ME ONLINE ADVICE CALL 09906298380 AJAY SHARMA ADVOCATE HIGH COURT J&K,SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN APPROPRIATE CASE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YOU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Same query is in Experts section and responded.

Both spouses can speak to judge.

Next time in PS keep your well wishers with you and let them object to FIL.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register