Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     15 February 2013

Family councelling so police called my wife

hello members,

As i applied for family councelling so police called my wife and informed her about this and issued a notice to appear for counselling. and the officer assured me that no false comlaints will be registered in hurry without this counselling and for safe side they suggested me to drop a letter informing my this effort of reconcilation to her states police as well and i did the same.
two days passed and no action from their side till now. only an e-mail was sent by her to me stating that i am doing all this to break this relation and she was always ready to come if i go and bring her with me. even now she is ready. It seems she will come for counselling and give statement that she is ready to come back but how to trust her as she made very serious false allegation 15 days bach through e-mail and sms. by showing them can i ask for some undertaking, statement mou sort of thing in my defence. please suggest methods to use such mails and sms to safe guard family from false cases in future.

thanks in advance

regards

Learning

3 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     15 February 2013

take her statement in a plain paper before the counselling meeting and if  possible with the presence of  police people

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     15 February 2013

if the conflict is not so serious, dont make it an ego issue.

to find her real intention of resuming cohabition, go once to bring her back - see her response.

do not unnecessarily start court & police actions - its cumbersome

1 Like

(Guest)
Amit has adviced you correct. Don't think soo negative .... minor issues are inherent in every relationship. Sort it out mutually and dont do lot of R&D on family and criminal law. All the best!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register