Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed (Unemployed)     31 May 2011

Family Business

Hi All,

Need your valuable advice please ..... We have a family business, my dad is the eldest, there is a partnership deed between my dad and his brothers, As i have time i thought i will learn and assist by father. since this is a partnership firm by dads brothers started objecting my presence at the business and restricted me from diong so ..... will it be right or wrong as in me going to the shop for learning the business.

Thanks. 

Learning

3 Replies

pervez (adviser)     03 June 2011

Legally, you can intervene in the business unless permitted.. try to convince yr uncle the purpose you visit at business place... seek yr father's intervention.. strange why yr father is not supporting you...

pervez (adviser)     03 June 2011

Legally, you can not intervene in the business unless permitted.. try to convince yr uncle the purpose you visit at business place... seek yr father's intervention.. strange why yr father is not supporting you...

Mohammed (Unemployed)     03 June 2011

My father supports me for coming he also had a tiff with my unlces on this issue, he wants me to come on a weekend and help him but i wanted to know the legality of the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register