LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

likith (project engineer.)     07 September 2016

False sc/st atrocity case filed on my family members

We had an ancestral property, for which we had all the documents up-to-date. Recently some 5 strange and unknown persons came in to our land and started digging basement pits. Our family members (including ladies) went to the site and interrupted and asked them to stop the work. During this process, there was some verbal exchange and scurrying happened from both the parties. The persons left the place as we asked them the show their papers.

The next day we got a call from the police station saying that there was an atrocity (SC/ST, IPC 447,323 and 506 SC/ST (POA) Amendment Act, 2015 section-3(1)(s).) FIR case was lodged on my brother.  We went to the police station and explained the situation happened on the site and told the police persons that we had seen the person for the first time, how come we know his cast?, and also police persons had a basic enquiry on that issue at the site as well. We also filed a complaint against them on the next day (447,323 and 506). 2-days later, DSP had enquired about the issue at the site and all people out there had responded in favor us. DSP asked us to submit our documents at his office and left the site.

We hired an advocate on this issue to further proceed.

I request experts to please suggest me further to safeguard ourselves and the property form this crooks now and in future?

Learning

3 Replies

BEENA SINGH (Business)     07 September 2016

If you have already hired an Advocate than definately he will take care of your concern.

However, if you have all the relevant papers pertaining to your land you can put a boundary on that land with the board specifying the name land belog to which person.

likith (project engineer.)     07 September 2016

Hi BEENA SING,

Thanks for your reply. Yes My advocate is taking care of the matter and making our land is legally strong, but is mainly concentrating to close the matter at the DSP level itself. And he is telling that will stop the matter there itself so that our family members will be mentally free from these hurdle.

My concern is that, can't we punish these kind of criminals who are misusing such strong IPC sections?

Regards,

Likith.

likith (project engineer.)     10 September 2016

Dear experts,

I have one more query that, If my FIR is closed at the DSP level itself, then what are all the documents I should get from the police persons to avoid such instances in future.

Thanks,

Lignaiah.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register