Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas   21 January 2016

False promise to marriage

Dear Expert,

My borther's girlfriend has filled a case against him for false promise to marriage under section 376, She was in relation with my brother for  4 year, in meanwhile they also made physical relation,as due to the intercast my borther initialy was not aggree for this relation, but she told i dont want any relation and i know i cant marry you, but after 2.5 year later she started to blackmail him for marriage,She started to abuse him, and threaten him to put him in danger, he some how made him understand about the situation and convinced her, but after some days she filled the case against him that is last year,

my brother had all her SMS copy, in which she used to threaten him and blackmailing him, on the basis of that we got the bail from highcourt,

now two days before her first Pasi was happend, in which she told i used to love him, but same time she has given statement saying he promised to marriage so i become ready to make physical relation, now he is denyng to get married.

I  griled about the girl and get to know about her, before my brother she also had one more boyfriend, and also got to know she had relation with some other boy, if my borther gets marrird her she will distroy his life, as she is not of good character, but it is difficult to prove it,

please help me .

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 January 2016

take the help of private detective services to gather proofs for your claim

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 January 2016

Tell your brother deny all her allegations of physical relations, gather all the proofs of her threatening, trace out her previous boyfriend get his address talk to him and convince him for giving statement in the court against the girl, these evidences are quite enough to dismiss her allegations, tell your brother not to meet her, dont think to marry her nor to scare from her allegations, she will loose her case .

Vikas   23 January 2016

He had not met her last 1.5 year.now the thing is that in recent statement given by her she told that I used to love him I used to roam with him 2-3 daily. Used to go with him movie, and we had physical relation every occasion we used to meet. And last she told but I given consent because he used to say that I will marry you. This she told in cross questioning done by our advocate. After this my advocate is saying we got her consent, but I still in doubt. How this statement is going to work in future. Please expert give your opinion.

Vikas   26 January 2016

Request to all experts please give your valuable inputs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register