Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

False land boundaries: a neighboring person with improper c

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I have purchased 12 cents land with proper check boundaries. Later some other person purchased 10 cents land adjacent to me without mentioning my name in the check boundary in north direction. Land is not subdivied. we are constructing compound wall of house localted within our area of 12 cents land and he is trying to object it through the police and the MRO.

does he has right to object me at all? he is not at all neighbor of me according to his document. secondly he didn't even measure his land how much he has and without having proper boundaries? He is saying that go and measure your land first ?

Shall I question Tahasildar and him that his document is invalid without having proper checkboundaries and he doesn't have right to object me and without measuring his land and trying to object me?
He is reaally irritating me with the police without measuring his land first and objecting me from my work. Shall I file defmation suit on him once If I prove that I am legetamate in my 12 cents land land?

Please suggest me what to do in this.

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     06 November 2013

You should clarify what is the relation between your adjacent plot owner and the MRO. And how the MRO came into the picture. First you findout whether your property or the adjacent property belongs to government land or not. If not so, you should have to file an Injunction Suit against the adjacent plot owner and Mro and others if any, asking an junction restraining them from interfering your peaceful possession of the property. 

1 Like

(Guest)

Sir,

Thanks much four your reply.  Its private land only. Both of us purchased from X owner.  Adjacent owner approached Tahasildar purposfully for stopping the construction work without having any reason and just for delaying things. We are strictly within the boundaries of 12 cents land. He is laso having 10 cents land adjacent to me  but he didn't mentioned my name in his registered document  northen part boundary where  we are having 12 cents land.

MRO should verify his document boundaries for correctness right? if he is not my neighbor according to his document how come he can stop our construction work? or Tahasildar should ask him to measure his land for his 10 cents land right? if he is not having 10 cents land and with proper boundaries then only he would have right to stop my construction work right?

If Tahasildar comes to the field how should I explain and request him not to stop my work ?

Thanks

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2013

Firstly Tahsildar has got no rights to stop your construction work in the property that belongs to you which you purchased through a registered sale deed in your favor.  The problem about the check boundary of your neighbor's property is not your business.  Let him have any boundary as he feels so, you check if your boundaries are intact, you may admeasure your property with the help of a qualified surveyor and mark your boundaries by laying boundary stones on all corners of the property and if need be, you put up barbed wire fencing covering your entire property.  This way your neighbor may not have any thing to object over your possession of  property.  If the police is threatening or harassing you, take up the matter with higher police official for intervention and relief because this is a civil matter where police has no business to interfere. 

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks much sir.

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     04 August 2014

I agree with  Expert :  T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate.  The Tahsildar has no business to interfere here  provided  such piece of land is not a part of agricultural land.   Please check whether  the plot u have purchased is  a revenue plot  or a  plot which is CONVERTED from agricultural land to residential use and further  If  proper approvals  ( Layout approval etc ) from all statutory bodies is taken  and is registered in your name  then all u have to do is without any fear u go ahead with the construction  and   u r neighbour  does not have any business to stop you  doing construction within u r plot.    I suggest  if u r neighbour  has any grievances let  him  initiate any  legal action...... which u can defend and get cleared of  this once and for all.    Also u take the help of  that  Mr. X, who  has sold the plot  to u and u r neighbour.   Regards. 

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     04 August 2014

I agree with  Expert :  T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate.  The Tahsildar has no business to interfere here  provided  such piece of land is not a part of agricultural land.   Please check whether  the plot u have purchased is  a revenue plot  or a  plot which is CONVERTED from agricultural land to residential use and further  If  proper approvals  ( Layout approval etc ) from all statutory bodies is taken  and is registered in your name  then all u have to do is without any fear u go ahead with the construction  and   u r neighbour  does not have any business to stop you  doing construction within u r plot.    I suggest  if u r neighbour  has any grievances let  him  initiate any  legal action...... which u can defend and get cleared of  this once and for all.    Also u take the help of  that  Mr. X, who  has sold the plot  to u and u r neighbour.   Regards.    Mahadeva Rao G. ADVOCATE. 984528555. BANGALORE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register