LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANDEEP SHARMA   10 April 2018

False fir to be registered under fraud

My name is Sandeep resident of Ballabgarh, Faridabad, Haryana. Below are some details which can help you understand the scenario and based on which is my ques. "What should be my next step?" A friend (Sanjay Poonia) contacted me on 26th March on facebook offering me a job in KV on contract basis. Later I contacted my friend Raj (His father is working with R&AW) and told him about this. He too showed intrest and contacted his father and sent Rs. 20000 (5000 for me) as token money from his A/C to sanjay's a/C via Internet banking . At this point I didn't take any guarantee neither verbally nor on text anywhere. Next day his father sent 40000 more for his elder son and his son in law about which I was completely unaware and Raj told me about this later. Now sanjay ran away with the money. Now the problem arises Raj's father used his influence and contacted SHO(Inspector) of PS Saran, Faridabad, haryana. Now inspector threatened me that either you will pay the amount or else I will break your bones and make you the mastermind in the case and register case against you. We submitted an application For the matter on 6th April. I met the DCP Faridabad (Vikram Kapoor) yesterday I.e. 9th April and gave the complaint in written about this matter (police trying to pressurise me and the testing me). He took account of same and reg. My application.. I have two ques. Now -- What bad can possible happen with me? What should be my next course of action? I am ready for a fight back , I don't fear them anymore. I am living at my home doing my job and will continue to do so.. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SANDEEP SHARMA
My name is Sandeep resident of Ballabgarh, Faridabad, Haryana.
Below are some details which can help you understand the scenario and based on which is my ques. "What should be my next step?"
A friend (Sanjay Poonia) contacted me on 26th March on facebook offering me a job in KV on contract basis. Later I contacted my friend Raj (His father is working with R&AW) and told him about this. He too showed intrest and contacted his father and sent Rs. 20000 (5000 for me) as token money from his A/C to sanjay's a/C via Internet banking . At this point I didn't take any guarantee neither verbally nor on text anywhere. Next day his father sent 40000 more for his elder son and his son in law about which I was completely unaware and Raj told me about this later. Now sanjay ran away with the money.
Now the problem arises Raj's father used his influence and contacted SHO(Inspector) of PS Saran, Faridabad, haryana. Now inspector threatened me that either you will pay the amount or else I will break your bones and make you the mastermind in the case and register case against you. We submitted an application For the matter on 6th April.

I met the DCP Faridabad (Vikram Kapoor) yesterday I.e. 9th April and gave the complaint in written about this matter (police trying to pressurise me and the testing me).
He took account of same and reg. My application..

I have two ques. Now --
What bad can possible happen with me?
What should be my next course of action?

I am ready for a fight back , I don't fear them anymore. I am living at my home doing my job and will continue to do so..

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Astrology study is not a branch of Law. You can follow the application through RTI. File a application through RTI asking what happened to the application you gave.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register