LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shan   24 January 2016

False fir case

My neighbors filed a False FIR case in my brother name and my family members in Trichy. My brother was worked in Chennai.

According to FIR, Occurrence of Offence Day 31-May-2014, Time: 12:00 PM

My brother was stayed on that day 31-May-2014 in Chennai. Only my family members are stayed in trichy. 

We want to prove this is False case and my brother not in Trichy city on that day.

My brother withdraw money Rs 200 in a ATM in Chennai on 31-May-2014 at 10:46 AM. We have bank transaction statements. Now we need photo proof.

Can we use this is one of the evidence?

In every ATM, they have security camera. On 31-May-2014, my brother face should recorded that camera in that ATM center.

We want my brother photo from camera backup server.  How we contact bank for this one?

Please guide us.   

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

yes you can. just file a quash petition with all those proof.

Shan   24 January 2016

arix sir thanks for your reply message.

We want my brother photo from camera backup server.  How we contact bank for this one?

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 January 2016

When you claiming ALIBI in a case, you should have some solid evidence to confirm the same. In this case you can submit ATM bill as evidence and you can ask court to subpoena the same from the concerned authorities.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 January 2016

This is a mater to be taken up during trial of the case.  You can file a petition under section 91 cr.p.c. seeking the court to direct the concerned bank authorities to produce the cctv camera recording of that particular day's events to prove your case.

Shan   01 February 2016

Sir Raghavan R.S.Thanks for your messages.

Shan   01 February 2016

Sir T. Kalaiselvan Thanks for your messages.

Is court accept CCTV Camera Data & Bank Statements are the main evidence for this case? My lawyer told us they can not accept this one as the main evidence. Because anyone take the cash from anyone Debit card from ATM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register