Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

False fir against me

Hlo sir,

My Wife and his family filled me a FIR which i have charges of 376D, 498A, 370, 34. NOW the case is in questiniong under delhi high court. there has been prove that it was a false case and FIR would we going to cancelled. so can anyone tell me that now what charges will be filled on my wife and his family about false FIR. and how much defemation case i will filled against her family. and how much time it take the both cases. please suggest me.

Learning

9 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 July 2014

aftr framing charge sheet, you will be called on to the court and contest the case in the courts only.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 July 2014

Dear Lekhraj

if you got acquittal then you may file a criminal complaint u/s 190/200 of crpc for an offence of section 182/191/192/193/194/195 of IPC 

you may filed a civil suit for defamation with the claim the damages as per your reputation.

there is no specific time limit 

(Guest)

Sir Can u Tell me the expected amount of defemation of all section. i am a post graduate person. and in FIR my father name is also include in 498A Section. my father is a Govt. Bank Manager. so can u tell me the minimum and maximum amount of defemation

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 July 2014

First of all get acquitted of the charges in the criminal case filed against you.  You must see the contents of the order kin acquittal, if the order is in favor only then a defamation case will lie and in a defamation case filed under the provisions of criminal law, you cannot claim cost or compensation towards damages, you can do so by filing a civil suit only.   Wait for the orders of the case against you and then consult a local lawyer and proceed as per his further advise.

suman (x)     10 August 2014

My marriage solminized in the month of june12 in West Bengal. Immediately after marriage my wife came to delhi & started to stay me in my workplace in Delhi.After marriage I caught my wife red handed while talking with her 3 boyfriends (I have voice recordings of their conversation as proof) Now my wife lodged FIR u/s 498A/406/34 against my parents who stay in WB & even my married sister (married 12 yrs back & she is staying in Orissa since 2008 i.e 4 yrs  before my marriage & her only son is studying over there in  Orissa)

My parents are under bail,Sister in AB & me in surrender bail.

FIR made on 13.01.14 where my wife states that she has been thrown from her matrimony  house on 6.7.13 & since then she is residing in her fathers home.

She claimed that she is physically & mentally harassed by my parents(who are lives in WB),My sister (who stays in orissa) & me (Who stays in delhi) further she claimed that I have demanded  50 lacs after marriage which is totally false.

She in FIR stated that after marriage she was staying in my parental home in WB & physically &mentally tourtured by my parents,Sister & me all are resident of WB & in charge sheet the corrupted IO has not mentioned that I stays in Delhi & my sister married stays in Orissa.

I have proof that she was in delhi & was under medical treatment. Some medical prescripttions are with me,Some photographs reflects that She was in delhi & she applied her PAN card from delhi by giving residential proof in delhi. The covering letter along with PAN card revels that she was in Delhi .

Now what should i do ? 

a)Can i file Section RCR 9 HMA in Delhi since we was in Delhi ?

b)Can my sister file 482 in calcutta high court as She has sufficient proof that does not live in WB

c) I staying in Delhi last 11 years.I have proof for that.

d)Can use voice recording with her boyfriends/ chatting with her boyfriends/ facebook msg as all IDs passwords are under my procession. I collected 2 SIM card belongs to my wife where some s*xual messages from her boyfriends are stored .

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     11 August 2014

As in the matter concerned I would suggest you to consult your local lawyer, thank you.

suman (x)     14 August 2014

My marriage solminized in the month of june12 in West Bengal. Immediately after marriage my wife came to delhi & started to stay me in my workplace in Delhi.After marriage I caught my wife red handed while talking with her 3 boyfriends (I have voice recordings of their conversation as proof) Now my wife lodged FIR u/s 498A/406/34 against my parents who stay in WB & even my married sister (married 12 yrs back & she is staying in Orissa since 2008 i.e 4 yrs  before my marriage & her only son is studying over there in  Orissa)

My parents are under bail,Sister in AB & me in surrender bail.

FIR made on 13.01.14 where my wife states that she has been thrown from her matrimony  house on 6.7.13 & since then she is residing in her fathers home.

She claimed that she is physically & mentally harassed by my parents(who are lives in WB),My sister (who stays in orissa) & me (Who stays in delhi) further she claimed that I have demanded  50 lacs after marriage which is totally false.

She in FIR stated that after marriage she was staying in my parental home in WB & physically &mentally tourtured by my parents,Sister & me all are resident of WB & in charge sheet the corrupted IO has not mentioned that I stays in Delhi & my sister married stays in Orissa.

I have proof that she was in delhi & was under medical treatment. Some medical prescriptttions are with me,Some photographs reflects that She was in delhi & she applied her PAN card from delhi by giving residential proof in delhi. The covering letter along with PAN card revels that she was in Delhi .

Now what should i do ? 

a)Can i file Section RCR 9 HMA in Delhi since we was in Delhi ?

b)Can my sister file 482 in calcutta high court as She has sufficient proof that does not live in WB

c) I staying in Delhi last 11 years.I have proof for that.

d)Can use voice recording with her boyfriends/ chatting with her boyfriends/ facebook msg as all IDs passwords are under my procession. I collected 2 SIM card belongs to my wife where some s*xual messages from her boyfriends are stored .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 August 2014

@ Suman

Start your query on seperate thread and it will not be advisable to mix facts with other query

srinivas (xxxx)     18 August 2014

Sir/Madam,

What will be the procedure to file a case against the false FIR which is concerned to 498A, 307 filed by my wife's sister-in-law, who included my wife name and mine. We are not at all concerned this issue. It has damaged the reputation in the society and mentally torchured.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register