LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

punith   08 March 2018

False dowry case

Sir i got married ( Love Marriage / arranged )on 4th of december 2016, we dit have job till april 2017 . later she got in good company and also her salary was more.After she getting new job we never were like husband and wife. She never used to talk with me until september 2017.On 14th september 2017 her parents thretened and took her . I tried to reach her but she never used to pick my call or neither her parents dint let me to talk or meet her.i never saw her face till 7th of January 2018.She came with some relatives to my place and they thretened and my wife slapped and kicked my mother and me as well.I was hospitalised because my wife kicked on my chest and abdomen( private part) i was suffering pain for more than a month.we lodged a complaint on thesame day which is 7th January 2018 On 27th January 2018 she has filled dowry and harasement case on my my family which included my sister and brother-in law , they are no where related and they stay far from us. Moreover my brother-in law hardly contact me. I dont know what to do next but i dont want to leave the situation like this,i think few women are misusing the law. Kindly suggest me what to do next.

Learning

6 Replies

punith   08 March 2018

also she used to tourcer me everyday to live separately and ask my parents property portion. Every day she use to mentaly tourcher and sometimes hit me as well.I know its hard to belive the socity wont belive but its true.The socity have very soft corner to women.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 March 2018

Without wasting any time, better get in touch with a lawyer practising in matrimonial cases and take further steps.

punith   08 March 2018

i went to her home on our aniversary with a small gift but her parents threw me out of the house on 4th of december 2017. She left home on 14th of september 2017and she came with her relatives on 7th of january 2018 untill then no contact neither there parents dint allow me to see her.On january 7th 2018 she came with her relatives all of sudden and they hit my mother and me . she took her belongings everything and left home.

punith   08 March 2018

I have attached the relevant doccument last time

punith   08 March 2018

Police is asking money for chargesheet i dont know what to do 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2018

You should find peaceful way to exit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register