Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shovit   19 July 2018

False domestic violence case

Dear Members

I need your suggestion, My wife put False domestic Violence case on me & My Family, My Job is in Bangalore and My Hometown in Punjab, It's very difficult to attend each & every hearing.

In the hearing of April 2018, I took the advance amount from company & book flight to came for a court hearing and Judge told me to this month you paid less amount for maintenance, on that time I don't have additional amount because all amount I spend on flight expenses and company deducted the all amount from that month salary I got very less amount from my salary.

Judge told me the pay now which I refuse and I told to Judge very politely I'll pay next time but they force me and told we will put you in jail if you didn't pay now, then I told to put me in jail, as I request I'll pay in next month I already paid 3500 and pending 1500 I'll pay on next month plus next month maintenance amount  because of that Judge put 1 more case on me 228 RPC and in the last hearing I didn't visit and I got warrant against 228 RPC and next hearing is within 2 days and it's very difficult for me to visit twice time monthly basis for court hearing only.

Please suggest me what action Judge will take if I didn't go for hearing for this time against 228 RPC, I already paid that pending amount also but I got another case 228 RPC.

If there is the penalty against 228 RPC then how much judges will put penalty or suggest me for the best solution for this 228 RPC, our lawyer also request last week hearing it's very difficult for me to come for  each & every hearing & then Judge told for Domestic Violence no need to come but this 228 RPC I have to come, in end end of the day I have to go for each  every hearing.

Please suggest me for 228 RPC what action Judge will take if I'll not go for this hearing.

Regards,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register