Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jolly (accountant)     27 May 2014

False documents-divorce

Hi Experts,

Wife filed divorce with illegal allegation and submitted false rental agreement to Hon'ble court to proof that Husband(myself) was staying with her in her native place whereas the fact that i was staying in other state.

Is there any law to punish wife for providing false/fake documents to misguiding Hon'ble Court???

Please suggest...

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 May 2014

you are entitled to file perjury case in the court where she filed false documents.  The fate of this case depends upon several considerations.

Jolly (accountant)     27 May 2014

This is the starting to submit false rent agreement.May be she can put 498a and so on.I dont have faith over hey.Whatever she is doing by direction o her parents instruction..I just want to take precaution.Do u have any idea to take precaution for future...

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     29 May 2014

Only precaution is get ready for bitter future for some days and everything becomes normal after sometime...See Mr. Jolly, when peoples mind is going in evil direction none can change...Now at this point of time, even if you try to convince her, she will not listen, if she would have listened you would have not come this far...Many women in marriages are arrogant and they dream what they see in serials and movies...but reality is far different from their expectation......So, they will get upset and make their husbands upset in this way....

Better prepare a complaint to your Local Superintendent of Police that you are anticipating a false 498A from your wife and in that circumstance request to direct the SHO of concerned police station to enquire into the facts before arrest and state that she is residing separately from you and file an application before Lok Adalat seeking counselling for both of you to avoid 498A and as a preventive measure....

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2014

Learned advocate Mr. Solomon has given some valuable advises, you may follow it, nothing more to add for the present.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register