Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Madan (Citizen)     19 August 2014

False criminal case filed

Dear All,

A false case is filed against my family including me, we are four members. My brother got recently married and after that her wife went to her maidens home immediately after 3 months, filed 498a, 307, 315, 316 case against us. Police involved in this, case of U.P Rampur, They aborted child in girls womb, and accused all four of us. Her father is part of medical association. IO officer called us for settlement, they demanded huge amount of money, which we are not able to bear.

We know the case is completely fake, if investigation goes right the case can prove to be with us. We are ready to face them in court. Act to blackmail and extort money. Pls suggest.

Learning

3 Replies

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     23 August 2014

If they demand money, audio-record (and video-record, if possible) the conversation. Collect evidence of false case. Collect evidence of demand of money and extortion. File complaint. If police officers are also involved in demanding money, file complaint with Anti-Corruption agencies or CBI.

Ashish Madan (Citizen)     24 August 2014

They called us for settlement at police station, police initiated the settlement, they don't even agreed for 5 lacs. Case filed on 8th july allegation that on 28th june we beated her and killed the child in her womb. pls suggest for the same. One of there relatives had interaction with me on whatsapp making false statement that "Police had given you 3 days to decide for the money in settlement", Pls suggest.

Ashish Madan (Citizen)     14 September 2014

False cases 323, 504, 506, 315, 316, IPC and 3/4 D Act.  Sister in law father in member of medical association (U.P). demanded 9 lacs to settle case judicially.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register