LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunip (manager)     22 July 2017

False complaint filed what to do

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOME LADY FILES A FALSE COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU AND FEW OTHERS THAT YOU POSE THREAT TO HER AND HER FAMILY;S LIFE.JUST BECAUSE YOU ASKED HER TO SHOW SOCITIES EXPENSE DETAILS WHAT REMEDY IS AVAILABLE WITH US.

Learning

12 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     22 July 2017

If complaint is registered then you have to contest the case and if you get acquitted then you can file case for defamation, damages etc.

Hi Siddharth, she a filed a ddr for which I received an intimation from local police chowki where I went and then read the complaint she has filed...no fir or case has been filed yet the ssp has marked an enquiry for which the local police person had called al of us and we had given our statements that whaterver ahe has written in false.What should we do we are around 8-10 people.Should we file a joint complaint. Thanks for help

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     22 July 2017

What is the content / Allegation in complaint? You all can file a joint statement in reply to the allegations levelled in complaint filed by her. Yes, you all cannjointly file complaint. As such there is no restriction.

Susen Nath   22 July 2017

Yes all are true solutions

Susen Nath   22 July 2017

Yes all are true solutions

Dear Siddharth, We are residents of a housing society and the complainee is a member of a management committee on the post of treadyrer.we all asked for detailed expenses she on one or the other pretext tried to delay the matter, she filed a complaint in police post that we are presurring her to resign from her post and she and her family has threat from us. The complaint was filed be her in police post in year 2016 but we were called 2-3days back under section 160crpc nd the police staff told that the complaint has been sent to then from ssp ofc.plz GUIDE WHAT WE CAN DO AS SHE IS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER BEING A LADY. Among the 8 names she has given one is a lady aged 52+, 3 male in the age group 30plus and 3 sr citizen, Plz guide. REGARDS,

Dear Siddharth, We are residents of a housing society and the complainee is a member of a management committee on the post of treadyrer.we all asked for detailed expenses she on one or the other pretext tried to delay the matter, she filed a complaint in police post that we are presurring her to resign from her post and she and her family has threat from us. The complaint was filed be her in police post in year 2016 but we were called 2-3days back under section 160crpc nd the police staff told that the complaint has been sent to then from ssp ofc.plz GUIDE WHAT WE CAN DO AS SHE IS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER BEING A LADY. Among the 8 names she has given one is a lady aged 52+, 3 male in the age group 30plus and 3 sr citizen, Plz guide. REGARDS,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2017

Refute the allegations and jointly press that complaint is false.

Help in investigation and let police file report that it lacks merits.

If you are unable to hansdle on your own take help of a local senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/criminal matters.

Catch her on violations in society matters... 

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     25 July 2017

Hi! Also note, once it's been established that the complaint made was false, you can file a criminal complaint u/s 211 of the IPC, or file a suit for malicious prosecution against the perpetrator. 

Sunip (manager)     26 July 2017

Thank you for your inputs.Can I do one thing can I send intimation to local police that I can sense that in future also this lady may file any false complaint against me in police so please before taking her complaint plz call me ...something like this as I have the apprehension the she may stoop to any level to put any allegations on us as I brought to the notice of residents her wrong entry in books of accounts of society...please guide.Thanks

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     27 July 2017

Well, in my opinion, you can move to the judicial magistrate of your district and let him in on all the details. Note, if previous complaints made by the woman in question have been established to be illegitimate, her tendency of filing complaints containing false accusations will be noted by the court and is very likely to discredit her case (in case of fresh complaints (if any) made by her against you in the future.)

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2017

Generate evidence of her falsehood and violations....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register