LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (student)     10 August 2017

False complaint against me (ipc 109)

Dear Sir / Madam. My neighbor filed false complaint against me (IPC 109) because of fight with us regularly every 1 month so for I have send legal notice to that all persons then I send email complaint to inspector and SP but the inspector not taking any action against my complaint. They are getting money with them therefore the police inspector asking to withdraw your complaint. I refused to withdraw and I give written explanation also. However next month they filed false complaint against me and my family members, however past 3 years I am working in overseas as a audit manager but they filed case in india against me IPC under section 109 now the high court passed order for charge sheet quash. In that complaint and charge sheet she write very bad about me the details flows (he was affairs with me since school and he was try to abuse in s*xually in 10 years back, so for I am not cooperating therefore now they are try to give biscuit to my daughter we asked about this during that time they are family member attacked with steal stake. And they threatening we will kill your daughter) 1. What type of legal action I can take against that police officer and complaint person. 2. Any chance I can file defamation civil suit against complaint Kindly advise me, my intention is in future any one should not affect like this in my village. Thanks for your valuable information

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Mr. Suresh,

Your profile speaks about you as a student, but you have stated to be an audit manager overseas.

Even if you are not a student now, the descripttion of problem does not speak about you to be a an audit manager that too serving in some foreign country.

So, would you please like to clarify what exactly is the fact about you and your query also?

(Guest)

Mr. Suresh,

Your profile speaks about you as a student, but you have stated to be an audit manager overseas. "The term, "student" also visible along with your ID before descripttion of the problem.

Even if you are not a student now, the descripttion of problem does not speak about you to be a an audit manager that too serving in some foreign country.

So, would you please like to clarify what exactly is the fact about you and your query also?

suresh (student)     10 August 2017

I member in since 2008 during study time. I was joined in lawyers club .

(Guest)

You may rely on your own lawyer, who would have thoroughly studied your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register