False case under ipc 307

Dear All Experts,

Can you please help here to understand under which IPC we can file case.

I live in Gurgaon Haryana, A lady and her father lodged a false case on me under IPC 307 in ghaziabad. Post police investigation it was observed that I was in Gurgaon during incident shown date(police removed my name from FIR).

Now I want to lodge a case against them here in Gurgaon. Under which IPC I can lodge a case here in Gurgaon Haryana.

And on what basis we can calculate defamation cost? If someone is earning 20L per annum, what would be the cost of defamation? PLease Suggets.

~ Vijay Sharma


You can file both criminal complaint as well civil case for defamation against these persons. In civil suit the court fee will be calculated on the value of the suit and financial claim you seek form them. In a recent civil damages case of value Rs 50 lakhs for one of my client in Gurgaon district court, the court fee that was paid was Rs1,83,800/-. vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com

Total likes : 1 times


Kindly contact for detailed discussion .. Adv Hemant Chaudhary , Gurgaon ph:- 9654062181



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu