LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky   12 October 2018

False case by wife

My wife is staying with her parents village since from more than 1 year from (counting from today). On 05 may 2018 she filed case against me under section 125. 354.498.
I am running around court can I get rid out from her fake blames .

i have written proofs that she is not staying with me or my family from last 1 year. My villagers are the witness that she was not with me or my family on the dates she mentioned in her FIR 

Me and my family are getting suffered mentally and financially.

need expert advice to prove that me and my family is innocent 

today my dad is arrested against her fake case 354,498.

Vicky

Learning

7 Replies

vinay_2431 (engineer)     12 October 2018

How long you been married ??

Rgds,

Vinay.

Siddharth Jain   12 October 2018

First of all, you should see regular bail for your father as well anticipatory bail needs to be applied for the remaining accused in the case to avoid any arrest.

You should Defend the cases filed by your wife on marriage where you would be given a chance to read your defence and you can call your witnesses to the court to testify then.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2018

As your father was already under arrest, please contact a local sincere advocate and follow his directions.  Do not victimise your parents for your faults.  This is a lesson for those who remain quiet when wives desert without making a record of such desertion.

Vicky   12 October 2018

It’s 3 year going on 

Vicky   12 October 2018

At how many places bail to applied finding difficult to get bail can someone guide me the fastest procedure

Vicky   12 October 2018

At how many places bail to applied finding difficult to get bail can someone guide me the fastest procedure

Sudheendra (Social worker )     13 October 2018

first find a good advocate in person locally and follow their advice.

google/ go to court/ approach a lawyers known to your close circle of friends/family.

getting your father out of arrest should be your first priority as of now.

with the help of a good advocate you should be able to take a good defence against further accusations. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register