False case against my vehicle

Dear Sir/madam,

On 27/04/2016, Near Guwahati(Rangia Police Station) One Car overtaking my 407 Tata truck hit other Motocycle and its very sad that the motor cycler has dead. My vehicle driver has stopped the vehicle and went to helped that poor but after fw munites all the public came and my driver has been beaten by them. People around the accident complaint police against my vehicle also. Police has captured my vehicle and car. First day I visited police station to release my vehicle but they affirmed me that no case would be against my vehicle and vehicle will be released next day. When I went to poilce station next day, yhe police told that case has been registered against my vehicle as automatically after 24 hrs of the accident. 

Please help me out of these problem as I have never met this type of problems before.

How to release my vehicle from Police Station without any case or FIR against me?

Thank You,

Gautam Saloi


Meet the senior police officer S.P /SSP/ DCP of your area and narrate everything in writing and asked them to release your vehicle .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu