Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit (business ananlysist)     23 December 2015

False case 498 a

Dear experts,

Myfather-in-law has lodged a complaint against me and my family members@ Mahila thana Allahabad and their allegations are false. Already we have meeted my wife and her parents twice abd they don't want to continue to have any relations with me. the mateer is now in the family court and in mediation center Allahabad. Kinldy help me . In two harings she is demanding to live in allahabd only and bear all the expenses.But i want divorce because she has extra maritial affairs.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

How can youn say she has affair? Can you prove it? I mean pictures, eye witnesses,letters written after marriage with you, some hotel room booking etcetc.

Just by your saying no one is going to believe

What charges she has mentioned in hercomplaint. Thatis important. 

(Guest)

You can put a detective after her for some days and get some definite evidence. Mean while you can move for judicial separation. If your FIL has made false complaint, once it is closed  you can file case against him.

But at the same time it is betterto sort out differences. WE dont understand what is meaning of insisting on living in allahabad. What is the issue?

Our experienmce says majority of cases are blown out by girls side and her relatives and outcome  more of ego and revenge rather than actual cruelty or dowry demand.

Mohit (business ananlysist)     23 December 2015

Dear Sir, 

I have her audio clips which she use to talk with her Boy friend. Your advise is really appreciated, however sir, the kind of lady she is, very hard to understand. her family members have threatned me and my family members.So really hard to put a detective after her. I know she can't move against her nature. .

(Guest)

Verifying audio prints is difficult process and may or may not beaccpeetd by a court. Further what are exact contents  is important. 

Besides merely talking to her boy friend or former college friend etc does not contitute adultery. So you should get advise form a local expert.

Please note these laws arebasically laws to harss and their outcome is very poor. You should not fear. if you are truthful and good, just dont worry. Putting allegation and proving them are very different.

Reformist !!! (Other)     26 December 2015

I agree with Dr. Rajendra here that most of the cases are filed out of ego and vengeance. I would advise you to file an RTI and get the copy of complaint through RTI and fight the case on merits. Truth will prevail and justice will be granted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register