Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed allham (csr)     02 December 2014

False case

Dear Forum Experts,

i have been accused in a false 366 A and 376 case, its been 3 years and still the case is running in Civil court bangalore, it is a love case gone wrong becuase of parents, evidence have given thier statements in favour of me, now my girlfriend is married to her cousin and just delivered a baby, my lawyer has recalled my girlfriend and her mother for some more clarification on evidence, as im accused under 366 m lawyer says if the victim ( my GF) says that i had taken her to hyderbad wer we eloped ten i will get convicted under 366 and i have to face punishment and coming to 376  the victim and medical examiner have told tht its a consensual s*x case and ter was no harm done to the victim, from last 3 years my lawyer is only taking money, till now he has not given a assurance tht he will finish the case and get me acquitted, whenever we call him to discuss abt the case he says its a serious case and we have to handle it carefully or somethinh will go wrong, and the people who have filed a case are in merry and tey are enjoying life and me just spending life with fear, would like to have a advise on it.

Learning

1 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     03 December 2014

Sir,

No lawyer under the sun can give you a gaurantee about being acquitted in a criminal case. If he does then hes lying and you should not believe him. 376 and 366 are both serious charges.

I could give a better opinion if you can email me a copy of your chargesheet

advocateaugustine@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register