LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASH SHAH   13 July 2017

False blame from new india assurance

My Brother expired by car accident.He was ractured in entire ribs with.he was unable to breath,was not driving under the alcohol,having heart problem since birth called Tetrology of fallot.He has accident policy from new India assurance.now they blame my brother as alcoholic,druggist,Natural death.Though I got PMSBY from prime minister Mr.Modig Rs.Two lakh accidemnt claim with same document as i have submitted to New India Assurance.While taking premium they wer the first & while giving they wrongly us.My Brother was in Hospital for 15 Days In ICU We have refused to place my Brother after 12 days under ventillator due to finance.What is the procedure to fight such a wrong blame .claim No.13150142160190000008. What the Regional Manager replied Is Because of Rib Fracture & not Because of any drug or alcohol,Please reply prakash@pcf.co.in

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2017

Take help of a very able local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in consumer matters.

Keep the RM's report and hospital discharge summary and notes carefully.

BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE & NOTARY (SENIOR ADVOCATE NOTARY & LEGAL CONSULTANT HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALLY EXPERT LAWYER GUJARAT HIGH COURT SURAT INDIA)     13 July 2017

This is a consumer case. If the facts are as narrated by you then you get good result

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     13 July 2017

File a consumer comaplint case. Consult a lawyer with details.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     14 July 2017

Such Objections are generally ra ised by insurance company and they have to prove by cogent evidence that insured was under the influence of alcohol when the accident occurred.File complaint before District Consumer Forum and claim compensation.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 July 2017

Prefer to proceed under expert counsel of a very able local counsel specializing in consumer matters.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 July 2017

Same Query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=151806&offset=0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register