LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Ravi   15 June 2017

False allegations of marriage and child

When i used to be in primary school in my hostel a lady teacher of my mother's age used to take very good care of mine with great pampering and all and i also used to feel privileged, infact I started considering her motherly figure. When i was to leave school she came to me and told she don't have any child I really felt sorry for her .. later when i passed my primary and left that school she called me oneday and shamelessly told me i love you,I thought it was like a mother telling to her son i love you but to my surprise she made it clear that it was not motherly i love you. I abused her to my content and that was the last day i talked to her. Real problem started now, one day may be after 6-7 months post that 'i love you' incident she reached my village and started telling she wish to marry me (her age almost more than or equal to my mother). Everybody in the village drove her out. After some months again she came and this time she told she had already married to me and she would not leave my village. Again She was driven out by village men. Again she came and this time with a child saying this child is from me and her. Again she was driven out. Now this thing became a routine thing on interval of every 1-2 month. But the last time she came she is not ready to leave village. She is in the village since last two days. On enquiry it came to my knowledge that during my school days itself she was divorced and she was not having any child. At any cost i want to drive her out of village permanently. I know it well she will not go to court as there is not an iota of truth in her allegations. One more thing she went to ladies councillor of a lady help centre in a police station. Her case was heard and i put my point. The lady councillor was convinced that she is a fraud lady with false allegations. The councillor recommended DNA test but this lady simply refused and then never turned up again in that police station. What can be done to get rid of this evil. My social life is affected lika hell.

Learning

1 Replies

Arjun Kohli   23 June 2017

Unfortunately, without being judgmental, the descripttion makes me understand that she was probably obsessed with you, and given the minute details about the age difference, her condition can fall under the scope of mental instability. I am not sure how much you sympathise with the woman, but since she is actually causing you hardship in living a normal life, you can perhaps file a complaint in the local police station as well as with the local magistrate, to keep them informed of the situation. I still invite any expert advice on the issue because as far as my knowledge is concerned, I can think of certain legal terms here, like nuisance, harassment, etc.

Ultimately, you can write down your issue in a complaint and file it as I suggested above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register