Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Francis Joseph (Manager)     09 December 2014

False allegations

Dear All,

I have been fighting a custody battle for my daughter, now 10 yr old. She lived with me for 3 yrs( 2011 till 2013) and the child was abused by the mother, grand mother and the brother in law, when the minor child was living with them. When the child was staying with me she was taken for counselling and the child narratted that she was abused physically by them. She was scared to even go to the mother, and i did not take the child to the mother despite orders from the family court and finally i had to hand over custody on the basis of a SC order for temp custody for 2 days. Post two days the child was never brought to the court. And finally after 3 months the family court gave the temporary custody to the mother on the basis of an affadavit that henceforth the mother would take care of the minor child.

Prior to this my wife was staying away for almost 4 yrs and i had given for a divorce on grounds of desertion. She came up with various wild allegations against me. In fact the family court judge advised me to give her a divorce and an alimony and settle the matter, which i objected and withdrew my divorce petition.

After a period of almost 1 yr i applied for visiting rights, and the same judge of the family court  denied me visiting rights. I moved the high court and there my wife came up with the atrocious allegation that i had s*xually abused the child. The child was then referred to a counsellor and the report said that such an incident never happened. Under these circumstances what can i do for the false allegations that was levelled against me and the lady has put the minor girl child in a very vulnerable situation. 

Please let me know if i can file criminal proceedings against her for such malicious allegations? or is it that still the law will consider the woman to be innocent and favour her?? She apparently used the child as then she would be in a position to use that as the reason for divorce and claim alimony!

Look forward to inputs as to how i should take on this woman who make such wild atrocious allegations and put the future of the minor child at great risk?

Please help!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register