LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Magneto   24 August 2018

False allegation of 498a, 406 & 34 ipc

Hello, seeking advise to false complaint of 498a, 406 & 34-IPC. I got married in Dec 2017 to a delhi based girl. This alliance was done throug one of the famous matrimonial online portal. This marriage last for 21days only and the girl is residing at her parental home since Jan 2018. When we went take her back to our home after my return from job site but they denied and abused me and my family in March 2018, (as I was on job site between jan 2018 to March 2018). After intervention of elder matter settle down and we were told to come very next day to take her back home. But nothing like that happened i got call from police station stating my wife has lodged complaint against me and my mother father brother sister and jijaji and maternal aunt and aunts too. Her father being in Defense he uses his position to press false complaints in different police stations and threatening us for dire consequences. After that they settled and wanted to dissolve the marriage with payment of 25lacs out of legal boundaries. We denied to pay this huge amont of money demanded by them so they press the complaint in CAW Cell, their they demanded 30lacs and mediation failed. The case further forwarded to police station with FIR and now they wanted to settle the case with 12lacs out of court and filed case of maintenance. Please help to get out of this trap. Her father is showing his position and powers that he works with Defense can do whatever he wants in his own way to show his supremacy.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register