LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PK (Director)     08 August 2010

False Police complaint for molestation/rape by sister in law

A false Police complaint for molestation/rape was given  against me by my sister in law on 19 nd Oct 2009.

The police officials kept harrasing me,calling to the police station every second day and making me wait all day or the Investigative officer (IO) not comming saying he had to leave urgently on VIP duty or had fallen sick etc etc.

The SHO of the police station in the IOs absense tried to intimidate me,harras me saying that my Passport will be confisticated and i will be killed and  cases lodged against me, if i did not withdraw from a enquiry being conducted by the deputy commissioners/District revenue officers office against my bonafide complaint of my anscestral property  having been illegally and fraudaulently transferred into my younger brothers name in connivance with the Nambardaar+Patwari+Tehsildaar concerned and in my absence from India. 

After 5 months (1 Feb 2010) of mental harrasement,psychological torture,physical exhaustion,I applied for official actions taken by concerned NRI police station in ludhiana under RTI against the false molestation/rape complaint.

After 4 months  of delaying tactics i got the file in ( 25 May 2010 )and found that officially the IO had dismissed the complaint on 5th feb 2010 and sent it to the records room.

What legal actions in India and under what sections can i take against:

1. My sister in law.

2.The police officials concerned .(There is heavy local political pressure also at play in my case)

3.Can i claim financial dammages from my sister in law for defaming and tranishing my impeccable character?

4.Can i claim financial dammages from the Punjab Police Department for harrasing me and not completing their enquiry quickly on the complaint received by them against me?

Any other that u can suggest.

Pls also note that I am an NRI and due to Ludhiana NRI Polices malafide actions:

1.I could not travel back overseas and lost a lot of money in return air tickets and pre fixed hotel+taxi bookings in Paris and London.(Evidences available)

2.I lost a business contract worth 1 .2 million euros that was to be signed by me in Paris and for which appointments were pre scheduled between me and the client who flew in from USA but i could not leave Ludhiana for the meeting.(Evidences available)

3.I have also been sued in a london court for 50,000 Pounds for "non preformance" due to my being unable to preform and deliver  on a consultancy contract that was signed between my UK company and a Morrocan company,since i could not give my professional attention to it due to the polices harrasing action and i had  had a nervous breakdown due to the psychological trauma inflicted on me.(Evidences being obtained).

Any expert here who can guide as also perhaps give me details of a competent criminal and defamation lawyers in Ludhiana. 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251, 9960223100

E.MAIL.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE MATTER YOU MAY FILE A CIVIL SUIT AND CLAIM COST AND COMPENSATION AND DAMAGES FOR DEFAMATION DUE TO FALSE CASE FILED BY COMPLAINENT AGAINST YOU.YOU MAY ADD THE NAMES AND ADDRESS OF PERSONS WHO HARASSED YOU.KINDLY NOTE THAT CIVIL SUIT COURT FEES ARE APPLICABLE AS PER AMOUNT OF CLAIM.

YOU MAY ALSO FILE A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT IN THE COURT FOR DEFAMATION UNDER SECTION 500,501 OF INDIAN PENAL CODE AND COURT WILL ISSUE PROCESS AGAINST ACCUSED AND THE POLICE WILL BE ORDERED TO INVESTIGATE AND REPORT.ACCUSED WILL BE PUNISHED AS PER PROVISIONS OF LAW.

YOU MAY WRITE OR CALL OR SMS AND SEND DETAILS WILL HELP YOU.

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

SANJAY GUPTA (Advocate)     17 August 2010

file case against sis in law as per Nand Kumar's Advice and no case will made out against police bcs police may say we are calling you to verify the genuinity of the case and as we found after enquiry  the complaint against you is false we close the file.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register