LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niks   04 October 2017

False IPC376, 354

Hello, my ex girlfriend came in touch with me after my marriage and emotionally asked me to be in touch with her. She used to threaten me with suicide and all and used to ask to meet. She had committed to marry his college friend and wanted to be with me untill marriage. Lot of times i asked her to leave me and not to call me and liver her life peacefully but all in vain. Her fiancee called me and i told that i dont have anything to do with her and ask her bot to call and message me. Now she has filed false cases through FIR for ipc 376,354 saying that i have forcefully took her to hotels and had s*xual relations, wherein she herself was sending messages to meet and book hotel and spend time outside with her. How should i put all evidences call record and her sms wherein to proove that nothing was forced or blackmailing from my side infront of police or court. She used ask money for her expenses which i have bank records of transfer. Please help how to fight this and come out of this?

Learning

7 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   04 October 2017

Get good honest well known lawyer in your area. I said well known, because well known lawyer never get managed so to prevent your lawyer from being managed by opposite party, you need to find good criminal side practising lawyer. Your lawyer will bring your evidence on record at the time of hearing. Also, do not give your evidence to Police, they may distroy it. Also, if FIR is filed then go for quashing of FIR where you can attached all this evidence.  

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 October 2017

Unless police file its report donot interfere with the investigation otherwise it will give opportunity to police to fill lacunas. Obtain anticipatory bail after consultation with a competent lawyer. Nothing to get afraid. Stop interacting with girl in any form. Preserve the messages sent by her which will of help at evidence stage.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 October 2017

Unless police file its report donot interfere with the investigation otherwise it will give opportunity to police to fill lacunas. Obtain anticipatory bail after consultation with a competent lawyer. Nothing to get afraid. Stop interacting with girl in any form. Preserve the messages sent by her which will of help at evidence stage.

Niks   04 October 2017

Thanks Shrey and Sidharth for the advice. Would like to add another query- i have her old messages asking to meet else she will suicide and love messages on whatsapp (sent to my email conversation with her old number showing) and recent messages from last 1-2 year is on another chat application and not on whatsapp. Also i have photographs of both of us and she looks smiling and enjoying. I am thinking to get forensic report for my mobile for call record and messages in chat application so that it can be used as evidence. What is your advice on this?

Niks   05 October 2017

Can anyone advise on the above query please?

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     05 October 2017

Niks, 1. Is police investigation over? 2. Has the chargesheet been filed? 3. Are you on bail?

Niks   05 October 2017

Mr Trivedi, police investigation is on, chargesheet has not filed. I have to apply for bail as i am out of country at the moment for work related.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register