LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help Me   05 February 2018

False 498a still in the court, wife advertising unmarried

Girl filed false 498a, domestic violence �and other charges on my nephew's family and his uncle's family. Now she is advertising in local newspapers and on matrimonial websites for marriage proposals. She is not divorced legally. My nephew lives in Canada and she lives in India, separated since last few years. �She has mentioned in every advertisement, �in her metrimonial profile that 'NEVER MARRIED'/unmarried.� Can this proof be helpful to my nephew's family and his uncle to argue that when she is never married, all the cases of DV and 498a are false. � What proof they should collect to strengthen their side to fight �false 498a Case.� Thank you for your support..

Learning

4 Replies

Help Me   05 February 2018

Girl filed false 498a, domestic violence �and other charges on my nephew's family and his uncle's family. Now she is advertising in local newspapers and on matrimonial websites for marriage proposals. She is not divorced legally. My nephew lives in Canada and she lives in India, separated since last few years. �She has mentioned in every advertisement, �in her metrimonial profile that 'NEVER MARRIED'/unmarried.� Can this proof be helpful to my nephew's family and his uncle to argue that when she is never married, all the cases of DV and 498a are false. � What proof they should collect to strengthen their side to fight �false 498a Case.� Thank you for your support

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 February 2018

Newspaper publication in matrimonial site never discloses the name and details of person who is looking for suitable match, nor it shows who has inserted the advertisement in the newspaper, how can you say that same person has done it for herself when her complaints are pending in the court and she is not divorced yet. Such presumptions can boomerang and spoil the defence for the accused in criminal proceedings and even affect the divorce proceedings in civil Family Court. If there  is surety of the genuineness of the material than use it as evidence not on mere heresy.

Help Me   06 February 2018

Thanks Vijay Raj Mahajan. Matrimonial site saadi.com has her picture, all other physical parameter and other associated details matching her. Can I use this website details as evidence? What one should try to prove - she is fraud or anything else? Thanks

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 February 2018

However check first if she only posted this advertisement in Shadi.com and not someone else and she may not be aware of this. She will always be denying it being posted by her rather she will put blame on her husband for this mischief. Do you think that dealing with such people who are looking for outstation spouse is so easy and they are so simple rather they are bigger fraud? I don't agree with the opinion of courts and government authorities about these people marrying NRIs as innocent bunch, rather they are most crooked.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register