Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rambabu   13 February 2018

False 498a

Firstoff all Thanks for this website.

My name is rambabu. Iam from Hyderabad. I got married on 26 August - 2016. From the November of the my marriage life, problems started. She also tried to commit suicide in that my finger got cut, for every now then she use to run to her home town without informing me. on September 11th 2017, she went for dusheera festival but didnot turned out. when i called her she used filthy language and blocked my no aswell as my family member nos, again she black mail suicide message to me (everthing is documented, like voice records, msgs.). so i tried calling her dad saying he wont send her for 2 years. So i tried with there family members they are not reponded. So i sent her a notice to come back. but they declined it. once they got about notice, they immediately filed a harressing case on me. for that they called me for Family councelling. i went thrice but i said, i dont want to countinue with her. On my visit the councelling persons where very positive on my side. they who told your wife filed case on you with "GRUDGE". When they closed the case. now iam getting calls from that area SI saying a 498a case has been filed on you and your family members. he pressuring me to visit PS. I said send me notice based on it iwll come with bail. he is not all sending notice. now what i have do? i already hired a lawyer he is not telling me proper way, i think he is busy with other cases. So any expert suggestions could make me mentally relaxed. 

Few key points:

1. That councelling members without talking to my parents how they can order to a book case  on my family members.?

2.I have filed a divorce petition on this month 5 under cruetly. 

3. They filed false 498a case on me and my family members.

4. That area SI is not all sending us notices (he is expecting some money) what i have to do?. can i go ahead and complain to ACB?. will it even more complex?

Please suggest me with a solution, so i can do my work peacefully.

Learning

2 Replies

willywonka264   13 February 2018

From my personal experience : Send your lawyer to PS and ask him to collect FIR copy and apply for Anticipatory bail.Do not visit PS without lawyer.There is every chance that police has collected money from your wife s family and filed a case.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 February 2018

Sir, Take AB, if required go for quashing of the false FIR .... For your kind perusal refer this ..... https://kapilchandna.legal/2017/02/28/quashing-of-false-fir-registered-under-498a-and-406-of-the-indian-penal-code/ Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate Advocate Supreme Court of India 9899011450,9911218741

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register