LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gauravp   30 June 2016

False 307, 377 against my parents by wife

Sir, my wife has been living away from my parents for last 3 years. Now when i filed divorce petition in court, she has retaliated by filing complaint in mahila court in her hometown against my parents. Marriage is 4.5 yrs old. There is no child. She left me 2 yrs ago. I live in another town (parents live in my hometown). Now head constable of mahila thana has been calling my parents.No FIR yet, but the mahila thana is threatening of FIR and arrest now. I assure you that allegations are completely false, since the wife has not lived me or my parents for last 2 years. She has submitted medical certificate of just few days old. Kindly guide what precise steps should we take so that the false allegations could be squashed by the police authorities?

Learning

7 Replies

Aashish George (lawyer)     30 June 2016

Help the Mahila court for proper investigation, give them all the evidences and file for anticipatory bail. I can't stress enough that people try to save money by going for an inexperienced lawyer or go with the choices of their relatives, thoroughly research your advocate online and only then go for him. Best of luck!

Aashish George (lawyer)     30 June 2016

Help the Mahila court for proper investigation, give them all the evidences and file for anticipatory bail. I can't stress enough that people try to save money by going for an inexperienced lawyer or go with the choices of their relatives, thoroughly research your advocate online and only then go for him. Best of luck!

Advocate Darshan   30 June 2016

FIR is liable to be quashed. I should take assistance of lawyer.. There are several judgment by which it is observed that DV act not maintainable against the anybody if residing seperatly...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 July 2016

what are full fcts.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 July 2016

Originally posted by : Adv. Gonjare

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

what are full fcts.

Do you wanting him submit full detail life story? What specific fact you wanting know? 

Querists posting matters because they facing problems. No need behaving rude.

If you wanting to help queryist then ask him specific question relating his query. Just blanket scolding everyone "give facts, give facts" unhelpful and disrespectful. What queryist do? Writing Mahabharat for you?

This public forum, people no comfortable share much detail legal matter such place. Trying help best possible limited information that queryist comfortable share.  

You picture looking senior person, please expecting decent behavior.

any one having slightest sympathy with the queriest will not attempt any advise without knowing full facts.

In this case the complaint as stated by him is not against him rather against parents. There is a need to understand as to how his situation can be salvaged.

Many persons facing this situation have been able to save their life and could avoid facing false/true charges.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : gauravp
Sir, my wife has been living away from my parents for last 3 years. Now when i filed divorce petition in court, she has retaliated by filing complaint in mahila court in her hometown against my parents. Marriage is 4.5 yrs old. There is no child. She left me 2 yrs ago. I live in another town (parents live in my hometown). Now head constable of mahila thana has been calling my parents.No FIR yet, but the mahila thana is threatening of FIR and arrest now. I assure you that allegations are completely false, since the wife has not lived me or my parents for last 2 years. She has submitted medical certificate of just few days old. Kindly guide what precise steps should we take so that the false allegations could be squashed by the police authorities?

When the police call, your parents should have gone, they wont eat or bite, though they r daags.  Now if they have already file FIR, then go for anticiapatory bail.  If they stil not filed FIR, better go attend police station, brief all facts, talk to experienced criminal lawyer locally possibly ask him to accompany parents to police station.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2016

The facts of the matter are  required to render advise.

Asking to post facts is not bad advise.

The querist may certainly engage a very able counsel and defend in the bst possible manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register