Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Goril Pinky (none)     09 February 2015

Fake signature in elelction nomination form.

Hi,                i contest  in the election in panchaythi raj but lost the election. in my opposition somebody(saroj devi) submit a nomination form.

but candidate(saroj) was not present there at that time of filling the nomination form.(other guys did  fake singed in the nomination form and then submit it  she was far away not able to come for filling nomination form ).

next day election was conducted. she was won the election but she was came at the time of vote counting. she is signed on won certificate.(this singed is totally different because this was real signed by her).

next day she was elected  another vice sarpanch election. and signed on the won paper (which is real signed by her).

pl. tell me what should i do against to her now ?  is there any ipc for this type criminal case

Learning

5 Replies

The Law Forum (CEO)     09 February 2015

If you to establish the allegation and file a complaint to the election commission office at local and state level.

theprimeage@gmail.com

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     09 February 2015

I am of the opinion that unless the person involved complains about forgery, nothing can be done. I remember that even in the case of the Present President of India election case there were signatures differing in the forms.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 February 2015

Obtain certified copies of application as well as certificate of elected candidate where she has signed, then file a complaint before the Election Commission as well as local police.

Engage and  consult a local lawyer for proceeding in a professional manner.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 February 2015

Yes you can file a election petition in the court to declare the election as not valid based on the documentary evidences you may gather to prove your case.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     16 February 2015

as the election commission will not provide the signed document but you can give a written complaint to the election commissioner personally and state the facts of the complaint in person and ask for the enquiry in and police complaint does not sustain in my view 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register