LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mithilesh Kumar (Advocate)     16 January 2011

Fake marks in interview

Sir, I was selected in a government PSU company for interview. But I have not finally selected because I have got low marks in interview. I have filed RTI and some cases are pending in CIC. I have got information, some candidates has given more than 90% marks in interview and that candidates main exam marks approximate 60%.  All candidates joined before 4 month.

And other illegal matter use by PSU.

1.      Second list are not published any source.

2.      Selected more candidates from notification site. Etc…

Sir I want to know, what I can do or not do. Sir I want to file case in High court self and I am law final year student, can I do or not do. Please provide me help, filling processes of high court and format of filling. 

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 January 2011

Dear Kumar, I can very much understand your prdicament, but we are all going through a very difficult phase of our lives in this Country, fighting your case with the PSC a Constitutional institutions is like a baby fighting with an ELEPHANT, I mean it will be very difficult for you to fish out all back the door deeds of the Commission if there is any. If all the failed candidates fight and stand together as one against the unfairness of the Commission that is Ok, but you fighting alone with some information alone may not be enough to stand against the Commission. Just be cool, and try again or wait for the second list, who knows your name may be there. God Bless you.

(Guest)

Dear, Mithilesh Kumar, I appreciate your spirit to fight for your rights.  Yes, alone only takes initiative.  Crowd do nothing. One is complete, two are confusion and three are clashes.  This is called as leadership.  Go ahead alone and fight for rights.  If you not reached to destination at least there will be a way to a distant and further way out will be possible. If you will not fight it will be your defeat before the fight but if you defeated in the fight it will open door for a victory of next to you, the next generation.  And in both cases you will be the winner since the corrupt system will be pushed toward the defeat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register