LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep1179   21 August 2016

Fake income certificate to obtain fee reimbursement

One govt employee has submitted income certificate on his kids name showing other income of X amount to claim fee reimbursement from the Govt. please guide me how to file a complaint, whom to complain BCom he is from police department, so should I seek Magistrate? And under what sections I can file a case as individual

Learning

6 Replies

Pradeep1179   21 August 2016

Sorry read BCom as because 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2016

The authority from whom the fee reimbursement is obtained.

Vigilance may also take up the matter.

Pradeep1179   22 August 2016

Thank you for ur valuable information, jus too add on my query, he has 3 daughters, one married to a MP son one to a ACB heads son... so both doors are closed for me and he being in police department even tat option is ruled out for me... the only option is knocking the court and my lawyer is not familiar with these cases as he takes up only Civil things.... I hav got all these information through RTI....so need your valuable suggestions with regards to filing in court sir... Thank you in advance....

Pradeep1179   22 August 2016

Thank you for ur valuable information, jus too add on my query, he has 3 daughters, one married to a MP son one to a ACB heads son... so both doors are closed for me and he being in police department even tat option is ruled out for me... the only option is knocking the court and my lawyer is not familiar with these cases as he takes up only Civil things.... I hav got all these information through RTI....so need your valuable suggestions with regards to filing in court sir... Thank you in advance....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2016

you are not able to explain facts fully.

"my lawyer is not familiar with these cases as he takes up only Civil things."

he is not the last lawyer fo the country.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 August 2016

Engage other counsel.

Even if he has relatives  does not mean his is immune.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register