LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Singh (Business )     15 July 2018

Fake firs by same complainant in different year same station

Hi all need advice on a business dispute issue whereby my partner has put several Fake FIRs against me and my family and in some cases another partners in the company/LLPs and also partnership firm. He lodges FIR against me in 1 police station once we get a FR on that he lodges FIR for some other case in some other police station and once that is closed a new FIR with new crime. All have same sections different companies different stories. In fact for a company where we had headoffices in 2 cities, he has lodged FIRs with 2 different allegations one in 2016 which was closed and one in 2017 which is pending but according to investigation soon a B report will be filed. The reason why I m here is that same complainant had a lodged an FIR in 2016 against me the matter was of cheating. The case was closed and FR was filed which was not challenged or objected. Now a new case has been filed in the same police station with a completely new story however the company is the same. Is it legally possible to keep filing fake firs and also for the case which has already been closed for a company a new FIR with a new story be registered again in the same police station by the same complainanint? Do I have any avenue in which I can go to court showing that this same person keep filing FIR after FIR without any substance and all the matters get closed yet he keeps doing it. Can I get stay against me in which court can prohibit him from filing any further FIR as i waste a lot of time and money in these FIRs with no substance.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 July 2018

You may approach High court under section 482 of CrPC for quashing FIR which are filled on same facts.

Harish Singh (Business )     16 July 2018

How easy or difficult is the quashing matter as I have heard that High Courts in these matters sometime refrain from interfering?

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 July 2018

This depends upon the merits of case.

Anything can be said after checking content of all the FIR.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register