LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh   20 February 2016

Fake fir and police conspiracy

I was been booked 2 years back under MPID 420 & 120B . my partner in partnership took money from people and issued cheques and promissory notes to people against money and promised interest . He paid interest to them heavily and even returned money but he did not kept record and paid mostly in cash . Now those people have conspired together and asking for full money against promissory notes . there is record of person who filed fir who actually gave company money as franchisee fee and all email communication . although it was known to EOW officials , they were been bribed and even there was political pressure from NCP leaders to police ,i alongwith 3 others got arrested . EOW officials demanded bribes after my bail also . I was never attached to the business and i have not signed any documents . Case is prepared of 88 lacs which is fake as even bank transfers reduced amount to 48 lacs which eow intentinally not considered and not even presented in chargesheet . 

Now eow officials are behind us to settle case out of court and demanding money .... 

we tried ACB trap also but there is no solution we received from worli office of ACB also . I feeling helpless ....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register