LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sahil   20 November 2017

Fake complaint & mental torture by wife

I got married to a close relative’s (mother’s sister’s daughter) daughter under muslim laws around 11 years back.  My uncle had died due to an illness so my family suggested that if I marry their daughter it will help their family. After marriage, my wife’s behaviour with my mother was not good. After 1 year of marriage, my wife had a psychiatric problem known as “Dissociative Disorder” and was admitted in a hospital. She gets bouts of anger every few days that last for few hours to few days. She also says if she is unable to give good life to our children, she will kill them, it looks like a drama to pressurise us but it affects me and my parents as they both are in 80s and have hyper-tension and other issues. She tried to feed Harpic toilet cleaner to my kids 3 months back for which I had made a PCR call and also went to police station but the police officials advised me to stay separately and sort out the matter amicably. My business has suffered a lot and I am almost on the verge of bankruptcy. I haven’t been able to pay the school fee of my daughter for the last 9 months. 

Last month I went to my in-laws and asked for divorce but nothing materialised. She came back to delhi on the pretext that our daughter’s studies is suffering. Her brother & sis-in-law also came and probably they lodged a complaint at Delhi Commission for Women. DCW sent complaint to Crime Against Women cell also from the personal email ID of DCW chairperson. CAW called me on 16/11/2017 and showed me the complaint (didn’t give a copy, they said I can get it by RTI) The complaint has all kind of charges including dowry harassment etc. All charges are just lies. It seems someone else has written the complaint. I have also recvd a summon from DCW for appearing before the commission tomorrow 21/11/2017.

What should I do?
Can I file a criminal complaint against the person who has written the complaint & also DCW Chairperson for sending untrue information about me to CAW?
Can I file a defamation suit against my wife, person who wrote complaint & DCW?

Pls advice...

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If you want to pursue solving mater legal way, you will become like sachin, tamilan, atul etc on this forum. They are all simply roaming to court for past 10-15 years with no result plus paying hefty alimony, hiding from police etc for not paying alimony to wife, dodging warrant and arrest by police, going and sitting in lockup, jail, for not paying alimony etc.

You will also become like them only.

Since your matter is initial, simply run away now itself.  If your wife and her parents file any cases on you, thehy will roam to court.

Either go to Dubai or some gulf country or simplest way is go to tamil nad and settle.  Sell off your mobile phone, change phone number, delete all facebook twitter accounts.

Dont worry about children, they will find their way. 

If you are good, and alive, the world is good and fun to live.  Just plan everything and simply wander off elsewhere.  dont tell anyone.  If once you start attending court, your life will be over, most probably you will want to end your life roaming to court halls, paying alimony to wife, kids etc. 

(Guest)

If you want to pursue solving mater legal way, you will become like sachin, tamilan, atul etc on this forum. They are all simply roaming to court for past 10-15 years with no result plus paying hefty alimony, hiding from police etc for not paying alimony to wife, dodging warrant and arrest by police, going and sitting in lockup, jail, for not paying alimony etc.

You will also become like them only.

Since your matter is initial, simply run away now itself.  If your wife and her parents file any cases on you, thehy will roam to court.

Either go to Dubai or some gulf country or simplest way is go to tamil nad and settle.  Sell off your mobile phone, change phone number, delete all facebook twitter accounts.

Dont worry about children, they will find their way. 

If you are good, and alive, the world is good and fun to live.  Just plan everything and simply wander off elsewhere.  dont tell anyone.  If once you start attending court, your life will be over, most probably you will want to end your life roaming to court halls, paying alimony to wife, kids etc. 

(Guest)

You cant change her.  Proving disassociative disorder etc is impossible task.  By the time you prove you wil lhave some disorder. kids will grow and ask money.

You will keep distributing money to wife, kids, lawyer. Changing advocates will be order of the day.  But yo uwont be able to change wife.  You will go to jail perhaps.

You think about my suggestion seriously.  Many have benefitted by doing like that and are now leading peaceful life somewhere else.

Marriage is personal choice.  Same should be there if one does not want to continue with marriage, but it is not like that in India, you have to take divorce from court, which is mamoth task where u waste ur life.

You can ask same question on other law forums.  But I am sure you wont get my advice elsewhere.  Most of the Advocates only think about their pocket and how to benefit from your situatoin.  Some will try to give solution, but they themselves will be in problem like you.  DO as I have told, you wont regret, you will surely thank me some day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register