LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

patna1234   15 August 2015

Fake certificate

I had requested a person to arrange duplicate copy of a certificate as my certificates was in torn conditions. He provided me the copy. \Thre is a change in handwriting. and \It appear it is a fake. Thouh all the detils are matching with the original. Even signatures are matching.

KIndly advice in the event of any police enquity. Can I say that the certificate has been arranged by mr X. And will Mr. Xaccept it before police that he has arranged it. How to prove it that the certificate has been arranged by MR X. MY cerificate is genuine. and all the details mentioned on my certificates are matching with the certificates provided by MR X. I have been cheated by MrX. In the event of any enquiry from police how to respond them.There is a complete change in handwriting.

I know MrX will neveraccept it that the certificate has been arranged by him.He has charged Rs. 5000 from me. We have got some phone calls details.I am likely to face 420 charges.Please help me. I have copy of original certificates. 

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2015

vague query.  you are not stating what certificates were these.  you are not stating who the person was.

patna1234   16 August 2015

Sir it was my birth certificate. 

person is agent who arrange certificates.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2015

"person is agent who arrange certificates."

Is he licesed agent or bribe conduit?

he is not a licenced agent. but a known to my  friend..MY friend introduced him some time back in 2011. At the time the person assured me that he can arrange any duplicate of certificates.  I was in hurry to join a job and my certificate was in mutilated condition. I contacted him. He provided me the certificate with 4 or 5 days times. All the details on the certificates are matching with my certificate and will also match with my school register. However there is a difference of handwriting. On that basis I applied for a job and was slected. I submitted my all certificates in good faith. 

Kindly advice me what to do as I fear registration of case under section 420, 468,471 etc. Can they register a case against me. MY details are available with the board who can confirm that the boy has studied fromthis school. And what should be my statement in police station.

the man will never accept his fault and it will be my responsibility to pove that he has cheated me. Can I recod his convesation in my mobile to prove that the person is engaged in faking documents.

he is not a licenced agent. but a known to my  friend..MY friend introduced him some time back in 2011. At the time the person assured me that he can arrange any duplicate of certificates.  I was in hurry to join a job and my certificate was in mutilated condition. I contacted him. He provided me the certificate with 4 or 5 days times. All the details on the certificates are matching with my certificate and will also match with my school register. However there is a difference of handwriting. On that basis I applied for a job and was slected. I submitted my all certificates in good faith. 

Kindly advice me what to do as I fear registration of case under section 420, 468,471 etc. Can they register a case against me. MY details are available with the board who can confirm that the boy has studied fromthis school. And what should be my statement in police station.

the man will never accept his fault and it will be my responsibility to pove that he has cheated me. Can I recod his convesation in my mobile to prove that the person is engaged in faking documents.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2015

So the man is bribe conduit.

Through him you paid bribe for faster output.

If the details are matching you have derived no illegal benefit.  You can contact the concerned authority to confirm if the certificate is genuine.

you cn get the extract of relevant register undr RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register