Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanka   18 June 2017

Fake caste certificate

Respected All,

I know someone who (say A) has got a job using a fake SC certificate. His father had a fake SC certificate (issued in 1974) but he never used it.

His father got a SC certificate issued for "A" (in 2010) from sub divisional officer of his town. Now "A" secured a state govt job using that certificate.

"A"'s father is no more but "A" has got his father's SC certificate and as well as his, of course.

Can he get caught in verification?

Is there any possibility that his job might be in danger in future?

Learning

9 Replies

Sharad Mishra ( Lawyer)     18 June 2017

Go to police station and report there
1 Like

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     18 June 2017

make a complaint to his service department with a copy to the minister of concern department, CM, Chief Justice, CJI. however, not sure whether it work but it might work.

further, you can make a complaint to the police department and also file a writ.

1 Like

Priyanka   18 June 2017

Originally posted by : Advocate Suneel Moudgil
make a complaint to his service department with a copy to the minister of concern department, CM, Chief Justice, CJI. however, not sure whether it work but it might work.

further, you can make a complaint to the police department and also file a writ.

How can I complain? I know the facts but I don't have any evidence. And most of all his father was the first one to issue a fake certificate. That person himself is not involved but is using it.

Is there any possibility that he might escape it by saying his father had one?

So on what basis he will be judged ?

Sharad Mishra ( Lawyer)     18 June 2017

9837659421 whats app

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 June 2017

Engage a detective agency and let it enquire into this mans details especially his true caste  and how he isuising a fake certificate of 'SC etc. Produice that  to Service Department and Top Brass of his Organization and they would initiate disciplinary proceedings or departmental enquiry.if foundguilty they would punish  him with summary dismissal.You can compalin to Police 'station also. Idf police based on your FIR investigate  and interrogate him sincerely truth will come out.If the charges are proved in court his employer will issue summary dismissal orders to AS SOON AS IT RECEIVES cOURT jUDGMENT THAT ONE OF HIS EMP0LOYEES SECURED HIS JOB BASED ONA FAKE sc CERTIFICATE.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 June 2017

Engage a detective agency and let it enquire into this mans details especially his true caste  and how he isuising a fake certificate of 'SC etc. Produice that  to Service Department and Top Brass of his Organization and they would initiate disciplinary proceedings or departmental enquiry.if foundguilty they would punish  him with summary dismissal.You can compalin to Police 'station also. Idf police based on your FIR investigate  and interrogate him sincerely truth will come out.If the charges are proved in court his employer will issue summary dismissal orders to AS SOON AS IT RECEIVES cOURT jUDGMENT THAT ONE OF HIS EMP0LOYEES SECURED HIS JOB BASED ONA FAKE sc CERTIFICATE.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2017

unless the certificate is conceleed by the issuing authroity after following the procedure, no action can be taken agains the person.

Information gathered through detective agency will not be of much use before the cast verification committee in the said district as they have their own system of verification.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2017

Nothing will happen to him or his job unless certificate is cancelled.  Without such cancellation the deptt cannot do anything and police can also do nothing.

Deepak Singh   14 October 2018

Fake caste certificate is almost impossible to get. There are at least 10�15 documents that are required to be submitted such as Father's caste certificate, land records, Birth register extract, School records , Patwari report etc etc to get a caste certificate. I have seen in many cases that many SC/ST/OBC people hide their true category in general social conversations to avoid the caste stigma. This creates a doubt in the minds of many regarding the true caste of a person. Getting a caste certificate for even a geniune SC/ST/OBC person is such a difficult and time taking process,taking up to 60�100 days what to talk about a fake one. But in case you really want to complain against someone, I would suggest you to be very sure and have adequate evidences against that person in the form of Land revenue records , Extract of Birth Register etc. On of my friend had in a fit of mischief complained formally against one person whom he thought was faking his caste. The college authorities verified his certificate with the district authorities and it was found to be true. The person against whom my friend had complained found out about the complaint against him from college authorities. In turn now he has filed FIR against my friend in defamation ( 499 IPC ) , false complaint ( 182, 211 IPC) and some provisions of SC/ST Attrocities act also. Now my friend is in some trobule. So my only suggestion to you is to be very sure about the case and only then proceed for such a action. It can also go against you as you can see.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register