Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Jagropan kashayp (RF engineer)     02 April 2019

Fake brannded product

Dear Sir,

I have purchased the Shure dynamic microphone from one of shop situated in grant road electronic market(Janta Eelectronics) in mumbai. The product cost me around 5100. When i came back to home with product & tested, the output of the product was not desired & next day i search on real vs fake shure mic on youtube & other relevant websites i came to know the product which i have buyed was fake after comparing lots of picture of the original mic. Next day i again went to the shop & told him about the fake product which he sold me & it was very tough for me to convince him some how i succeeded to convince him. He told me he will have discussio with his distributor about the authecity of the product but everyday i am calling him & asking about the progress but he is not showing any intest. Sir i would like to know is there any law is exist for such type of incident or is there any way so that i can get the original product or through any process i can get my hard money. 

Learning

10 Replies

Nikita Parekh   02 April 2019

share your email for further communication

Sunil Jagropan kashayp (RF engineer)     02 April 2019

sunil.kashayp7@gmail.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 April 2019

Move to district consumer disputes redressal forum where either the manufacturer or shop keeper is located through a local prudent lawyer for selling fake product.

You can also report the matter to District or State Food and Supply Officer.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 April 2019

Yes, bill is not there but at the same time the shop keeper is not denying that he sold the material in question to the consumer.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 April 2019

Yes, bill is not there but at the same time the shop keeper is not denying that he sold the material in question to the consumer.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 April 2019

Also you can make this as complaint to the original manufacturers and may ask them to take action against such fake products.  (Everyone knows for what products 'Grant Road' is famous for in Mumbai, and the name of the shop "Janata" is more than suggestive.  You have been stating only about the original product, what about the cost difference between original and fake as per your knowledge ?)

Convince the seller and issue a notice to him under CP Act as a threat, for Rs.5,100/- uncertain refund, in a place like Mumbai you can not afford to  waste your time in litigation.  Take this as a lesson and forget it after making reasonable attempt to get refund (which I know is not possible)

Sunil Jagropan kashayp (RF engineer)     03 April 2019

Thanks for replying on my post, i just wanted to confirm, i have done payment through credit card, i have bill also & i also have the video footage when i was purchasing the product.

Prasad sir, Cost difference between fake & geniune product is of 2000rs, at the time of purchase he also told me that price is 7000 but he sold me with some calculative discount. You all are professional & i belive this forum is exist for handling such type of issues. If i left the matter considering learning lesson then this thing will happen with others too. Requesting you to please suggest some way so that i can get my hard money back

OM prakash r u dumb or what? I am here to take the suggestion from the experts & not to fight & argue with you. I never said in any post that i am lawyer, it was your prediction that i dont have the bills not mine. Anyways any loyal lawyer other that om prakash pls guide me

Nikita Parekh   04 April 2019

Mr Sunil please not waste valuable time in playing such mind games with us and spoil the essence of this forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register