Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharankumar Tantri   28 February 2018

Fake Case Against my Friend

DEAR SIRS,

I'M MBA GRADUATE AND FARMER.
MY FRIEND DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY MONEY FROM ANYONE. THEN ALSO A PERSON COMPLAINING AGAINST MY FRIEND ,THAT HE RECEIVED SUM OF MONEY FROM HIM AND DIDN'T GAVE IT BACK. LIKE THIS HE SAID TO POLICE, BUT OFFICIALY HE DIDN'T REGISTERED ANY COMPLAINT.

NOW
WHAT MY FRIEND said to me police telling him to visit the station,and continuously calling him to meet. and asking for sum money to close that scene.

for this instance in such cases how to go with law.

Learning

9 Replies

TGK REDDI   01 March 2018

The police can't interfere.

In the absence of documentary evidence, the alleged money can't be recovered however many persons testify against the accused borrower.

1 Like

Ambanshu Sahni   01 March 2018

This is nothing but harrasment by certain unscruplous officers. In absence of FIR no police officer can harrass you like this. You can complain to the higher ups, if this continues.

Warmly

Ambanshu

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 March 2018

This may be a case of police mis-using its power to connive with a person.

2 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 March 2018

What was the medium (language) of instruction for your MBA degree? Was it English?  I don't think so.

TGK REDDI   01 March 2018

Police shouldn't interfere with civil matters in the absence of any incident of criminal nature.

T.SRINIVASULU   02 March 2018

Ur friend can approach State Human Rights Commission for calling to the police station without following Due Process Of Law by police & also involving in civil dispute.

T.SRINIVASULU   02 March 2018

Ur friend will get instant relief

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

Originally posted by : Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech]
This may be a case of police mis-using its power to connive with a person.

Agreed with view of Dr Ramani.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

Originally posted by : T.SRINIVASULU
Ur friend can approach State Human Rights Commission for calling to the police station without following Due Process Of Law by police & also involving in civil dispute.

First meet the SP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register