Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     30 April 2014

Fake 498a

Dear All,

I got married in 2007 and separated in December 2009, I traveled to UK in March 2010. My wife filed Maintenance case in march 2010 the case is still going on. Again she file conjugal rights case in 2012 which i was not aware of until February 2014. I filed Divorce case in June 2013.

Now my wife filed 498(A), 406, 420, DPA and few more cases on 07th April and I traveled to India on 17 April and on 20th April morning the police came my home town and took me and my mother to hyderabad. As it was sunday, they submitted us in court on Monday and we both got bail on same day.

She filed the fake case by mentioning that i took 50 lacks dowry and lot of gold from her parents. I have all the proofs that i have not took any money from her also she have mentioned in cross examination i have not done any harassment to her.

But the problem is that i got conditional bail where i have to sign every week in PS. At the same time i work on contract base job in UK, i have not got Condition relaxation last week when i filed for the same.

Can some one suggest how to get conditional relaxation to work in UK. I am ready to come back any time when respectable Judge order me to attend in the court.

Thanks in advance to each and every one for your valueble time and suggestions.

Learning

19 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 April 2014

1.    Speedily apply in Sessions Court for regular Bail with relaxation to travel abroad as your fundamental rights granted by Constitution of India gets hit and give assurance to concerned Court that you will co-operate in enquiry as and when required provided advance information is given to you by the Authorities.

2.    If the plea may get rejected in Sessions Court then approach State’s High Court and plead again there.

3.    Probably Hon’ble High Court may grant you relaxation if pleadings are done properly.

4.    For all above appoint seasoned Advocate and act fast if wants to rejoin work abroad.

{Last reply}

dv (ghvhb)     30 April 2014

@venkata peddi Tajobs sir has given you the best advice

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     30 April 2014

Next time you apply file your Immigration stamps before the Court you are applying for condition relaxation showing that you are not in contact with your spouse for the said period and the said 498A is false case and better approach High Court of Andhra Pradesh, stating that the said case is abuse of law and you have not even contacted her for years....Better engage Senior Advocate to succeed the case. If your case is quashed the entire FIR is quashed and you will be free from all these head aches....

Solomon

Advocate

High Court of Andhra Pradesh

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     30 April 2014

Can i file petition for condition relaxation to same judge who gave me bail? Or I have to file in a different court like District court or High Court?

Also my relaxation is condition relaxation is reject the next day after i got bail. But now i have signed one week in PS and also going to sign coming week. I returned UK after finishing first week and coming back to attend and request for relaxation again this week.

Is this will help me to get relaxation?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2014

You can apply for relaxation in the same court, if dismissed, you may approach the higher court.  Also, you can file a petition u/s 205 Cr.P.C. to dispense with your personal appearance owing to your abroad employment prospects during the time of trial of the case, in that case, your advocate will alone be able to take care of your case in your absence.  Follow the fruitful advises given by Mr. TajobsIndia also.

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     01 May 2014

Thanks to all for your valuable suggestions and help me come out of the problem.

Also i would like to know whether filing charge sheet from PS can help me in condition relaxation? Because the cases she filed and the statements she gave all are lies and i have some proofs to show them they are lies.

Also I came to know that she filed OP in district court to come back in my life. I am afraid that if it happens and i have to see hell in my live. I am rather die than accepting her in my life.

Is there any permanent solution for all these.

Apology for asking many questions.

Regards,

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     01 May 2014

Thanks to all for your valuable suggestions and help me come out of the problem.

Also i would like to know whether filing charge sheet from PS can help me in condition relaxation? Because the cases she filed and the statements she gave all are lies and i have some proofs to show them they are lies.

Also I came to know that she filed OP in district court to come back in my life. I am afraid that if it happens and i have to see hell in my live. I am rather die than accepting her in my life.

Is there any permanent solution for all these.

Apology for asking many questions.

Regards,

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     02 May 2014

Heera, who are you? What do you know about those women who extort money form NRI husbands? Dont speak on behalf of all women, there are women who intends to marry NRI and cheat them. Recently i was granted exparte divorce by HC taking full cognizance of my case, I have been in this forum from day one when I was threatened by false 498a.

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     06 May 2014

Thank you every one for your valuable suggestions sir. All the suggestions are worthfull to me.

I wish the honest and truth will win all the time.

Heart full Regards.....

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     09 May 2014

Once again thank you very much to every one, Respected Judge has given relaxation in condition from one week to one month. Also rejected the case filed by them to seize my passport.

Also Ordered not to seize my passport. I hope the truth will win. Really a very big thanks for each and every person by name for you valuable ideas and suggestions.

Regards,,,,

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     15 May 2014

Hi,

Can someone suggest me for a permanent end for these fake cases that my wife filed on me.

Though courts clearly giving immediate relaxations on every fake case she file, she is still trying to pull my legs in to one or the other ways. Why our law is giving a full power to a category of people to take advantage and punish other category.

Sorry to say this but I think police is trying to en-cash each and every movement she take which is really making a bad image on complete police department.

Regards,

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     22 May 2014

Hi All,

I have doubt to get clarification, I have all proofs that my wife filed fake case on me and due to high court holidays every one trying to spoil my career.

I Agree that all court have many cases and not having much time to see my case. Due to this reason i have to spoil my life and career? Is there not any other way that I can save me and my family?

I really don't like to escape and also my family. I am honest and want to be till my last breath. Please some one can tell me where I can put the proofs to show the case is guilty.

Regards,

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     22 May 2014

I also believe that now a days equal amount or more number ladies harrasing their husbands which most of them can't speak out is society.

I can see most of my friends in UK who are living like donkeys, working at office and home; just not interested to come out of family life or just because of their kids.

Please think male also a human who need some time rest and some time to live happily.

Unnecessary laws are weapons for criminal minded ladies.

I am sorry if my messages heart anyone; all I need to say is protect our society either male or female.

Regards,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2014

You are on right trail following right advise of experts.

You have fallen apart from wrong advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register