LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tinu_wizind (abc)     30 May 2015

Failed mediation

My wife & I are separated for 6months w.r.t divorce case put by me.Mediation was on but failed.No violence or dowry is involved in this case.Wife wants to contest divorce.What case can be put on me by Wife in this situation?

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 May 2015

She will file a case of contested divorce on some grounds but she is free to file 498a or dv anytime during the proceeding

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 May 2015

there are many cases were wife wants to harass you in many ways and you have not told why she is separated from you and what is her demand try for mutual consent divorce rather then contested divorce

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     30 May 2015

If she is planning to contest the case, she may put any allegation on you, you have to be smart enough by not allowing her to prove any of her allegations and all her moves against you are in vain. But you can be rest assured only when you have not committed any of those allegations put on you.

For any clarifications, write to me at mittaljets@gmail.com

Tinu_wizind (abc)     31 May 2015

Thank you very much, Saravanan .S, K.Mahesh, Jatin Mittal for the info. 1.My conscience is clear that I've not done any thing wrong. 2.I want legal separation as I've been abused and harassed mentally which I cannot bear. 3.Wife wants to contest this divorce as much as possible. 4.Till now no demand has been made except for heavy monthly maintenance in her counter petition and very bad allegations on me and my people. 5.Now that mediation is failed, don't know what wife will take steps.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register