LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumarkumar (business)     24 January 2015

Facebook

My wife has done injustice to me , the case is in family court Chennai, now I want to spread what she has done to me through facebook to her relatives/friends, whether this is against the law, if she/friends/relatives can raise this as an issue?

Learning

6 Replies

jack (nothing)     25 January 2015

Yes you should not do.never ever do a written communication

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     25 January 2015

Hi adp,

That is a very good idea.  You can do it.  But this may attract defamation case.

But you can write your pain in such a way like a story or a song.

Your story or song should indicate people of the pain that you are going through.

Do not refer names or places. 

But keep spreading the injustice of your wife. That is the right punishment for her.

Also call or meet and talk to her friends and relatives.

Tell 3rd persons to talk to them and spread the cruelty and injustice your wife did to you.

kumarkumar (business)     25 January 2015

Hi Prasad,

If I delete a facebook account whether the messages(not wall postings/comments) which I have sent before my deletion whether the messages remain or even they get deleted.

Then I  delete my facebook account whether my IP address can be traced?

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     26 January 2015

Dont play such pranks. It will be suicidal for you by attracting unnecessary legal proeedings. Fight your case on merit. There wud be appropriate time to do so after the battle is own.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2015

Never cultivate the habit of propagandizing your issue and allow it develop against you.  The case is before court and not before facebook friends or it is related to your facebook friends.  Better challenge the case properly and seek justice through it.

Pritam (manager)     03 February 2015

IT act may apply as it won't be freedom of speech. You will be arrested. I guess you are planning to defame them through fake account which you will create in cyber cafe and then delete it. I would still not recommend as you are going to get caught since you are their only enemy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register