Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhi gowda   16 November 2018

FRAUD / CHEATING

Dear Sir
I Abhishek i am a coustomer of BAJAJ FINSERVE. I had apply for a pre approved personal loan.
One of the exicutive will come and collect a 4 Blanked check And KYC doccuments after one day they will said ur personal loan was rejected.
After rejected they will not returned my KYC doccuments and Check leafs can i put a fraud case againest BAJAJ FINSERVE

Learning

8 Replies

manoj   16 November 2018

Send legal notice to the agent calling him to surrender the blanked cheques, otherwise criminal action will be taken against him. In mean time you call your bank and give direction for stop payment. 

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

I put a mail to BAJAJ FINSERV they shoud say u will get ur doccuments post rejection of 45 days after 45 days they will not respose to give back my doccuments

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     16 November 2018

the allegations levelled against the Co does not come under fraud. It falls under deficiency of service as they failed to return your documents. Fraud will arise only when they utilised your cheque

tqu sir

then what can i do for my doccuments

they will not responding for to return my doccuments

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     16 November 2018

Stop payment of cheque issed and send notice about returning the cheque.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     16 November 2018

you can straightaway file complaint before consumer forum for deficiency of service against the Co.

ok tqu sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register