Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     28 November 2014

FAKE USERS on LAWYERS CLUB

*** TO ALL THE USERS WHO LOG IN TO LAWYERS CLUB ***

Among you, whosoever has created user IDs just for fun and / or for some hatred against advocates and / or hatred

against society in general,  please understand that by POSTING QUESTIONS just for THE FUN OF IT and by SENDING PMs

that are  MISCHIEVOUS AND / OR ABUSIVE to the ADVOCATES / NON-LEGAL INDIVIDUALS who post solutions, such of those

MISCHIEVOUS AND / OR ABUSIVE people, please understand ---------

" YOU ARE COMMITTING A HUGE SIN AND ALSO A CRIME. You are preventing LEGAL FIRST-AID from reaching

the VICTIMS "

Just imagine your father / mother/ family member/ yourself in a critical condition and people preventing the ambulance

and doctor  from reaching out with first-aid to your father / mother/ family member/ yourself------------------

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1) With every minute of our time, we too are human-beings with life-span reducing with every passing minute.---

SO OUR TIME IS VERY PRECIOUS.---------- we give our time both in qualitative and quantitative methods.----

But your actions make fun of it.---- Just imagine and understand for yourself, what cheap characters

such of you mischievous people are. You do not understand the pain of the victims and the importance of a  

meaningful life.--------

2) To post solutions here, we need to switch ON our computers and / or our MOBILE SMART PHONES / TABLETS and

access the  INTERNET and hence we incur both-------

a) Power Consumption Charges---------

and --------

b) Internet Charges------------

Now, after all these, our efforts and the typing are to be taken into consideration.---------

Now, EACH OF THESE, we are doing it BY PAYING FROM OUR POCKET.--------

It is indeed FREE SERVICE we render here.-----------

Even if you do not THANK US AND ACKNOWLEDGE our CONTRIBUTIONS, atleast REFRAIN FROM MIS-USE OF THIS FORUM BY

MISCHIEF AND ABUSE OVER PM.----------Also do not post IMAGINED SITUATIONS TO feed your CURIOSITY ---- 

WITH EVERY SUCH MISCHIEF YOU DO, YOU DIS-COURAGE US FROM PARTICIPATING ACTIVELY AND WE OURSELVES ARE IN A

TIGHT SPOT SINCE WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHO IS GENUINE AND WHO IS MISCHIEVOUS.-------

SO, SLOWLY WE WOULD STOP ONE AFTER THE OTHER .-----------

THEN, THE GENUINE SEEKERS OF INFORMATION TO WHOM IT IS A CRITICAL HOUR SINCE THEY ARE IN A MENTALLY DISTURBED AND

LEGALLY DEPRESSED CONDITION  WITH SENIOR CITIZEN PARENTS AND FAMILY FACING POSSIBILITIES OF ARREST, ANY MOMENT,

SUCH GENUINE SEEKERS OF INFORMATION WOULD NOT GET ANY GENUINE SOLUTIONS.----------

ALL DUE TO SOME MISCHIEVOUS AND DANGEROUS ANTI-SOCIAL JOKERS who create PROFILES IN THE NAME OF FEMININE

PERSONALITIES ( for example; GRISHMA , RADHIKA ,...etc ) and try to create a NON-EXISTENT CASE and daily send PM to the

GENUINE PARTICIPANTS WHO POST SOLUTIONS.-------

Finally, to such Mischievous people, I wish to tell them this :-------------

Such of You Mischievous People, -----------

VISUALIZE ----------

a HUGE CROWD OF VICTIMS OF 498A AND OTHER SUCH CHARGES, SCARED OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN NEXT.--------

------

VISUALIZE WITHIN YOUR MIND, --------

SUCH A HUGE CROWD of VICTIMS OF FALSE 498A,...etc

STANDING IN FRONT OF LAWYERS CLUB AND ALL OF THEM IDENTIFY YOU DANGEROUSLY MISHIEVOUS ROGUES

AND ALL OF THEM, IN CHORUS, SAY ------------

" Thooooooo " -----------------

spitting right on your face.-----------

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not play dirty games with Law and Legal Professionals and the General Public associated with the Judicial Segment. ------

Please understand that we can be nice, gentle and helpful. ------

We can also be rough and tough and crude, if the situation demands. -----

Learning

5 Replies

grishma (h.w.)     28 November 2014

@ author.
completly agree with most of the point.

indeed no one hs a time and money to spare.
agreed it is littlebit difficult to knw the seriousness of query like to judge whether it will b a day or night from certain stage of sun rise & sun set whn  appearance of both r somewhat similiar same way.

one shlld understand tht those who burn a finger, they even forget to sip directly ice cold coffee and instead they prefer to drink it  only after pouring in a plate to get it cold. - it is a human pshycology.

bt is it wise to demeaning one who approach this forum with their problem either for solution or redressal of their confusion and want to chck, rechck wht they got advice r true or not ???
they also spare time & money on internet. ofcourse fr own sake.

a silly question is for those who is very well aware of it.
like in class a student ask a problem to master, naturally to master it is a silly question.

indeed it is a free forum in every aspect. for all.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     28 November 2014

I also agree what Mr. Iyer says in this post and also Ms.Grishma says in her post.  But it is totally in bad taste and unwarranted that Mr. Iyer refers to one Grishma and one Radhika's names to explain his point.  When women come on this forum enquiring about maintenance issues and domestic violence cases, the verbal abuses they receive from recalcitrant and reprobate other forum members, mainly male members, to say the least, most reprehensible.  In India, even though women were about 50% in population, they are deprived of most of the basic facilities what men can use.  Despite all these odds, they have been excelling in all the fields.  The results of Xth and XIIth results of CBSE and IAS merit list, MBA and Medical and Engineering entrance examinations prove that given the opportunity, women will excel in intellectuality than men, even though most of them are physically not strong for biological reasons.  But, here, in this forum, if she complains about her husband and inlaws, she will be attacked mercilessly and advised not to file FAKE 498-A case, false DV case, as if these people are the judges.  Just like men, women have got right to raise legal questions and get answers.  But here, men hunt them down and scare them away, as if they are their estranged spouses.  Every case has got its own facts.  Every party has got its own problems.  Some men are innocent, some men are victims and some men are cruel.  Similarly some women are innocent, some women are victims and some women are cruel.  So do not generalize.  And give the opportunity to both men and women to raise their legal questions and get the answers.  Do not insult the queriests and if you do not like to answer their questions, do not insult them. 

(Guest)

This is my experience in the forum.  Many a women and men are so intelligent that they create fake queries, in order to plan their case in a systematic way.  Eg:  If I do like this what will be the effect, they study, get replies and then get into action.  There are also women who post queries posing as men and there are men who post queries posing as women to get replies from experts and plan course of action appropriately.  

Also agree with above replies.  Very nice interpretation of the present situation.  Kudos. 

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     28 November 2014

@ Adv Chandrashekar Queriest should know Basic Manners and Basic Responsibilities on public forums, especially on legal matters and that too on matrimonial matters which are very sensitive and directly deals with the mind.----- Be it you or I or any other participant here providing a word as solution or suggestion, we are NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION to render our services.------ If we are doing it, it is more due to humanitarian concern and nothing else.----- No Insult--- Infact mischievous queriests insult us ---- If I post the PMs sent to me by Grishma and Radhika here on this forum, you can see for yourself what I mean.----- But I am too senior too focus on such a crowd.... At the same time, I do not sit quiet if the mis-behaviour crops up.----- It is beneath my dignity to respond to some statements---- So I would rather just leave it at that -----

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2014

I fully agree with the views of learned Advocate Mr. Chandrasekar. Here, while replying to the querists query, we cannot go beyond the query to verify the antecedents of the querist to identify them or understand their intentions behind the query.   If a querist resorts to attack a member whose reply is not  satisfying or not suiting the taste, the member (at least I) will stay away from entertaining the querist any further.  We are taking maximum efforts to give a proper reply/opinion/suggestion to the extent possible, and all our efforts and services are free of cost for the sake of helping our brotherhood in distress,so being in public, such scathing attacks are nothing abnormal especially like the free services, the comments and attack are also free of cost.  If he services are paid, the attackers will hesitate to, that is practical world.   Well, in any case, the efforts by Mr. Natarajan Iyer are appreciable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register