Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod PS   25 August 2016

F&f not done from my previous company

Dear Sir/ mam,

I had been working in a consultancy as an HR - Recruiter . I got terminated due to my payment issues were not paying me on time and as per my expectations,

I done have an offer letter with me but login details will be in th Company .

my F&F should have happened after 45 Days , Its been more then 50days .

I checked with the company but they are saying my payment will be adjusted for my Notice Priod but I was been asked to Leave the office .

Please help me for my F&F

Call me : 8884568203 ( Vinod)

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2016

You are HR person.

So you can appreciate that you need to build soem irrefutable record while in employment.

As per your post:

"

I had been working in a consultancy as an HR - Recruiter . I got terminated due to my payment issues were not paying me on time and as per my expectations,

I done have an offer letter with me but login details will be in th Company .

my F&F should have happened after 45 Days , Its been more then 50days .

I checked with the company but they are saying my payment will be adjusted for my Notice Priod but I was been asked to Leave the office .

Please help me for my F&F"

You were taken on Board as 'Employee' or as 'Contractor for Service'?

Did you minute the verbal termination?

Vinod PS   25 August 2016

Thank You For your update

You were taken on Board as 'Employee' or as 'Contractor for Service'?

I was on boarded as a Employee only ,

I have a bank statment were they have  tranceferd my previous salry from the company .

My log in details would have captured in Office CC Camera and also my login electronic finger print Acess will be registered thire .

and also company is collecting the original 10 marksheet while joining the organisation.

Yesterday they called me for F& F but they dint give me my 15 days Salry but they gave my Marksheet and told me that they will adjust my salry in my Notice priod but .... One thing i cant understand that I had been verbly terminated and telling me that they will not give my salry .

I had been working there from past 3 months and they were keep fooling me that they will give me an offer letter and collected my original 10 mark sheet and black mailing me in order to work for them .

and now they gave my 10 marksheet yesterday on 24-08-2016 and told me verbly  that they will not pay my 15 days salry . Its realy effecting my career .

Kindly update me what I do further to stop this company going in a wrong way.

Did you minute the verbal termination?

I dint get your Qustion . 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2016

"I dint get your Qustion: Did you minute the verbal termination?"

You may narrate everything that you have posted, in writing, under proper acknowledgment  to good offices of appointing authority,MD and build some irrefutable written record.

Or employer may declare you absenting and square off your dues.

It is not understood what exatcly do you mena by: "I got terminated due to my payment issues were not paying me on time and as per my expectations,"?

Vinod PS   26 August 2016

No i dint record the verble comunication of my termination .

The Good office was not paying my salry on the date which they had told me they will pay me, but it usely the salry date is on 7th of every month but we get paid 10 Or 13th of every month like that sometimes even late.

There was a salry issue and also deducting  my working days salry for late comming  for 10 Mins and  I had asked them for the reason and i was not satisfied with there reasons so i got terminated.

Now they came to Know that Iam working so they are not paying me .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2016

Querist @ Vinod PS,

I have explained that you should submit written reprsentation under proper acknowledgment, and minute verbal termiantion and demand to supply earned wages till LWD+ notice pay.....

You may cite last payment of wages...............

The past employer has nothing to do if you are working elsewhere after termiantion.

You are a HR person and can either take the matter to logical conclusion on your own ort thru unions or thru your counsel specializing in Labor Law /Service matters

Vinod PS   26 August 2016

Thank so much for helping me i would take it further .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2016

Sure.

You can.

Sandeep Kumar R   31 August 2016

Dear Mam/Sir,

This is Sandeep Kumar R, I am an ex-employee of PACE POWER SYSTEMS PVT LTD in bangalore duration of 18-May-2015 to 01-Jun-2016, I had relieved from my position after the 30 days of notice period(Relieved date 1st Jun 2016) but still now i didn't got F and F, EPF settlement not processed and my relieving & experience certificates not yet provided till now 90 days get finished. Am following with HR team regards this but am not getting any proper response from them and first of all they are not aggressive to close all this backlogs. This is my humble request to you Sir/Mam to guide and suggest. pl help me

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2016

@ Sandeep Kumar R,

As already discussed you may narrate all reprsentations made by you so far (mention names/dates/phone numbers/dates/brief minutes etc) in writing under proper acknowledgment to good offices of appointing authority,MD...........................and ask to supply acknolwedgment and acceptance of notice of resignation and final resignation, correct FnF statement,Form16 as per correct FnF statement,Service Certificate, relieving letter, Payment of FnF dues say within next 7 days.......................

Thereafter as per your coverage you may approach;

Inspector appointed : Karnataka Shops & Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act

O/o Labor commissioner

Higher Officials of Dept. of Labor

Employee's/trade union leaders

It shall be better to counsel counsel specializing in Labor Law /Service matters

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register