Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jitender singh   22 October 2017

F&f and releaving latter is on hold after resigntion

Respected Sir,

This is to get your attention on my reliving from services w.e.f. 22-8-2017, From HDB Financial Services As a Collection Manager E-code -HDB45372

Sir, I resigned on 12-Jun-2017 by clearly mentioned my last working day 12-Aug-2017 Due to my mother health condition, medical certificate of same had already submitted to seniors and HR team and requested them for waive off and wait for next 10 days to get revert from them, finally when I didn't received any response then finally I confirmed my last working day 22-8-2017,
I am not able to serve only 18 days out of 90 days but they refused for waive off, and also refused to take handover the exit kit, belongings prior to approval from seniors, hence I submitted the exit kit and belonging to company representative (BOM) by mentioning the same on mail to HR and requested them to get relived by waive off or ready to payoff un-served  notice period but they continue pressurized to serve or abscond me.

Respected Sir, please consider my request I try my level best to cooperate with them but they are not ready to release me or revert my request.

just because I am not able to server 18 days out of 90 days company decide to abscond me and hold my revealing 

Hence, I approach you to request for that, kindly consider my request and help me out to get revealed.

Regards
Jitender Singh

Learning

2 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     22 October 2017

you may approach labour court

jitender singh   22 October 2017

Sir,

please suggest if there is way to log complaint online, and the process need to follow for execution the complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register