Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Experience certificate

Hi  All :-) 

I have worked with an MNC for 10 months which had a bond of 18 months but due to relocation and health issues i had to resign it suddenly without notice period..The HR was supportive but later denied me all certificates and asking me to pay up the bond amount if i want the expericence certificate.

Currently i have joined in another MNC without mentioning the details of first employer since it denied my certificate.My question is if i am looking for a new job then can i mention about the first employer details in CV along with second employer? will the new employer demand both the first and second employer certificates or just be sufficed with the second employer .? Please help.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 May 2015

Concealment of vital information from the employer shall cause irreparable damage to you.

(Guest)

you are right sir so i am planning to share all my details to the next employer.My question is whether the new employer will ask for all the employer certificates or just the recent one.?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2015

The experts here are not astroloers that what will one ask to whom and about what etc.  You have been advised to disclose your details fully so that you may not face problem in future in that regard for suppressing the fact material to employment.  Decision is yours.  The new employer can very well insist on the prevous experience certificates for which you may give him the full details.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 May 2015

You acted in haste in 1st case:

By signing a so called BOND or Service Agreement ……………whatever it was………………………..without consulting and showing it to elders in the family, your able labor Law Consultant/Service matters Lawyer/Law firm, Employee’s /Trdae Union leaders………………………. and then again by tendering resignation with immediate effect……………….although you had to relocate and had health issues….

You could have consulted your able labor Law Consultant/Service matters Lawyer/Law firm, Employee’s /Trdae Union leaders, before resigning and could have eased out of the situation without any backlog………………and burden of such situation.

The so called BOND or Service Agreement was created in lieu of what: some training from some certified Inst. that added to your qualification, some extar ordinary favor by employer?

How much was the notice period inserted in appointment letter issued to you?

Every employee is entitled to service certificate,FnF statement,salary slip of each month,Form16 of each year,PF number with a/c slips of each year,ESIC card,acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation,bonus of each year etc…………..and these may be as good as relieving ……………

If you are skilled then you are a desired employee and next employer may accept you. However explain everything preferably in writing…………………..of course under proepr acknowledgment and under expert guidance of your counsel.

The whole contract/bond verbatim should be examined by an able labor law consultant/service matters lawyer/law firm and the counsel that has examined the contract verbatim can advise you the best.

What was the relationship;employer-employee or establishment-contractor?

Was any appointment letter, salary slips of all months,PF number,ESIC card,I/Card,group Insurance issued to you?

What are the monthly wages?

What is this establishment;Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business: e.g. IT,Banking?

How many persons are employed in it?

Does company have its certified standing orders (CO) and is your designation covered by CO…………….Or do the Model Standing Orders apply to it?

You were located in which state?

Redg. Office,your reporting office,coprporate office is located in which state?

What is the designation and nature of duties?

How many person were reproting to you and did you have any power to sanction leave/increment/apoint/terminate?

Are you a member of Employee’s/Trade Unios?

The employee should also observe some discipline and should submit resasonable notice of resignation, affirming to handover the charge and declaring that NO TASKS are pending at his/her end…………………………or atleast resignation…………………under proepr acknowledgment.

The employees that are not united are ill informed and succeptrible to exploitation and make blunders like this employee has made.

The employee should alaways retain access to an able labor law consultant/service matters lawyer/law firm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register