LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarah   01 December 2018

Expart evidence HMOP

Hi sir : 31-10-2018 Business : Petitioner called present. Respondent called absent and the respondent continuously absent and set exparte on request petitioner evidence by 30.11.2018 Next Purpose : Ex-Parte Evidence Next Hearing Date : 30-11-2018 Family Court Judge 30-11-2018 Business : Both parties present. Petition filed by the respondent u/o. 9 rule 7 of CPC is set aside the exparte order and application filed by the respondent u/s. 13 of F.C. act call on 26.12.2018 Next Purpose : Ex-Parte Evidence Next Hearing Date : 26-12-2018 Family Court Judge Pls kindly Tell what will happen for next hearing. I came from.europe for my case, my studies are pending in Europe still match. I have to be present for each expart evidence ? Thanks for your reply. Sarah

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 December 2018

What is opinion of your advocate as he is better aware of facts and circumstances of case.

sarah   01 December 2018

My advocate telling me i have to be in india to attend all hearing but my final year studies are pending still march 2019. He is not telling me correctly anything. Please inform me what will happen for next hearing. If the judge refuse my petition..... I want know whether the judge cancel this expart evidence or Thanks for your reply.

Shashi Dhara   02 December 2018

What is Ur intention .u want live with him or u ready to give divorce.if uwant Ur carrier is first don't think about court proceedings.. it simply goes on.their is no reason why the case goes on. U have filed only o9r7application .it has to be allowed .if petitioner objectsthen order will be passed ono9r7application only.then it will be posted to 25-1-2019,25-2-19,25-3-19,25-4-19etc etc u have to wait only.short of courts judges,clerks it never ends .millions of cases are pending before court . So don't think much about court.think future. Previously I suggested u nothing will happens.after Ur exams over u may move petition beforeappeal court.then it was remanding back for fresh evidence.

sarah   05 December 2018

Hi sir I want to live with my husband. If my husband objects my set aside petition, the judge will pass order? Do you know any solution to stop exparte evidence. I want to put more chances on my side. Pls kindly inform me sir Thanks

sarah   05 December 2018

Hi sir I want to live with my husband. If my husband objects my set aside petition, the judge will pass order? Do you know any solution to stop exparte evidence. I want to put more chances on my side. Pls kindly inform me sir Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register