Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sakthi   19 November 2018

Examination of property for maintenance

dear experts,
my wife has filed a 498a against ma and my family, and consequently filed a maintenance case and am paying 15000 per month now.
In her petition, she mentioned that she is struggling for food and not able to maintain her self. The fact is that, she is living along with her parents who are very rich. They earn more than2 lakhs a month and in addition, they have rental income from their properties. My wife is also an M.tech degree holder.
Now, is there a way I can request the court to examine the property of my wife and her parents and get an oath on their financial status? please guide.

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   19 November 2018

Yes u file objections if the court refuse s then u approach high court or supreme court .it will consider the matter and seek justice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 November 2018

The spouse is qualified and can work to earn.

The spouse is getting maintainance and has support of parents of spouse.

You can appeal citing facts and also place before court, your liabilities.

Your own LOCAL counsel is to help and guide you.

You must try to find the estate/property/resources of your spouse that are her self earned/acquired/absoloute.

You can appraise the court of all facs.

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, Religious scholars/leaders, etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel/Law firm specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Family/ Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law… You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, Religious scholars/leaders, etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel/Law firm specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Testamentary Succession/ Civil/ Criminal matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

If you are inclined the elders and counsels cam mediate/arbitrate/conciliate to patch up the differences and help to save the marriage and withdraw all cases.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law… Family/Civil matters matters.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check at LOCAL; Civil Courts, HC, SC..

Discuss in person with your LOCAL counsel.

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Family/Civil matters.

Your counsel can examine the finer details of the matter and advise you in person.

If you are not satisfied with your current counsel change to engage a very able LOCAL counsel.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check at LOCAL; Civil Courts, HC, SC..

Discuss in person with your LOCAL counsel.

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Family/Civil matters.

Your counsel can examine the finer details of the matter and advise you in person.

If you are not satisfied with your current counsel change to engage a very able LOCAL counsel.

In the meantime you may go thru article under my profile and pick up relevant points;

“Trial Court should Consider Responsibility of Husband towards Aged Parents also while deciding Maintenance for Wife!”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register