LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditii Suresh   05 August 2018

Ex parte evidence DV

Hi, I have been given EX parte evidence order in my DV case against my husband and his parents. In case I get the ex parte order, how can I claim the alimony or any other settlement amount from them( as they have forced me to get a loan(will be proved to court))? Is there any time period within which they can challenge the ex parte order?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

They will give one card which will look like any debit card with your case number and other details such as date of birth address. Validity of the card. etc.  You will have to insert that card into court ATM machine. Password will be your husbands pet name when he was in 3rd standard.  Insert that and withdraw money.  If there is no deposit available, you can write letter to magistrate that husband did not put money.  Magistrate will look into it and personally come and handover money like postman to your door step.  

2 Like

Thanks Ramoji. I was looking for a genuine/serious reply

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     05 August 2018

Mrs.Aditii Suresh,

Once an Ex parte order is pronounced by the court the other side party i.e. the respondent /defendant can always file apetition seeking Set Aside of thesaidEx parte order within 30 days from the day of pronouncement of order.

In abnormal caseseven after 30 days with delay in condonement.

Secondly if thry havr forced you to avail a loan it is a fradulent means and you can file a criminal complaint against them.

Thirdly your claiming of alimony or maintenance is subject to not setting aside within the stipulated time period until barred by limitation.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

Would be better if people comment here with some respect and act like a professional would do. I was forced to take the loan and had given the cheque to my father in law. I have tormenting msgs from my husband to take the loan that i can very well produce in the court. I was har�ssed all ways that and i have proof for all types of harassments as well that i would be producing in court. FYI my husband was sucking money out of me and i have all bills for that as well - including all his medical bills, but i wish not to establish in a forum like this. I am demanding the money that we had spent, which i feel am entitled to, as it was the blood of mine and my parents. I sought this forum to seek help on court laws and not get judged about my life. Please behave like professionals. Please only reply if you can help me out.

(Guest)

Appreciate views of Kaamakshi garu. There is nothing more to add.

Manish Prasad   08 August 2018

@Aditi Suresh : To getting ur blood earned money u r waisting another blood earned money behind lawyers ... And through all process u r waisting ur precious time and mental agony .. if u judged urself , u have worth for fighting the case , u can really have rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register